At the UNDP Regional Office in New York, the United States, the UNDP graduate Programme 2023-2024 is a fantastic two-year graduate program. The UNDP Fully Funded Graduate Program 2023 is accepting applications from individuals from all across the world to join the 2023 Graduate Program Pool as part of the second cohort of its 2-year Graduate Program. All applicants must hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in an academic field. 40 recent graduates from any university are wanted by UNDP.
Do you aspire to work for UNDP Fully Funded Graduate Program 2023 in international development? Are you prepared to aid in the eradication of poverty and sustainable development? If so, you should apply for this fantastic opportunity provided by the UN. Full sponsorship, a competitive entry-level wage, a ticket to get you to and from your place of residence to your place of employment, paid yearly leave, paid sick leave, health, and disability insurance, and pension contributions are all provided by UNDP Fully Funded Graduate Program 2023.
Details About UNDP graduate Programme 2023-2024
- UNDP is the company.
- Financial Protection: Fully Funded Plus
- Sponsoring a Visa + Air Tickets
- Countries Eligible: Open to All
UNDP is seeking enthusiastic young people whose ideals align with their own:
- Mutual Respect
- Results Orientation (through Principled Performance)
What’s UNDP Offering?
International professional entry-level contract for one year (renewable for a second year on demonstrating good performance and on availability of funding).
- A competitive starting wage.
- For transportation between your starting point and your duty station.
- Paid vacation days.
- Sick leave with pay.
- Disability and health insurance.
- Contributes to a pension.
- Candidates interested in UNDP Jobs can APPLY FOR UNDP JOBS BY VISITING HERE.
CHECK MORE: York University Scholarship 2023-2024
We welcome applications from students enrolled in a variety of relevant degree programs:
- Program and Policy stream: You probably have a degree in at least one of the following fields: political science, public administration, international relations, development studies, economics, statistics, data management, environmental science, or a closely related field.
- Corporate Operations stream: You probably have a degree in business or public administration, finance, law, procurement or supply chain management, human resources management, economics, data management, or a closely connected topic.
- A master’s degree that has been earned in a related discipline and at least two years of work experience, or a bachelor’s degree earned in a relevant discipline (with a minimum of 2 years and not more than 3 years of relevant, paid work experience
- To support the Sustainable Development Goals, you must be a national of one of the nations where UNDP has offices.
CHECK MORE: Ph.D. Scholarships In Sweden 2023
During the selection process, you will be evaluated on the following competencies and skills.
Successful candidates will be considered for the UNDP Fully Funded Graduate Program 2023 which will continue till 2024. The entry-level characters that might become available in 2023 and 2024 will be filled from this pool.