Ph.D. Scholarships In Sweden 2023. Here is good news for international students The OWSD Ph.D. Scholarships 2023 application process is currently available. In this article, we’ll go into great detail regarding this fellowship program, its advantages, and how to apply.
Women scientists from STLCs are given the opportunity to pursue Ph.D. studies in the natural, engineering, and information technology sciences under the Best OWSD Ph.D. Scholarships 2023-2024. A monthly stipend, visa costs, and a yearly medical insurance contribution are all covered by this scholarship. The program is given throughout the developing world in conjunction with guest organizations and is managed with considerable funds provided by the Fully Funded Ph.D. Scholarships in Sweden for International Students in 2022 by their Insitute
CHECK MORE: Scholarships In Canada In 2023 – Study For Free In Canada
Sweden Government Scholarship 2023
The initiative is given in collaboration with host institutions all around the developing world and is generously funded by the Swedish institute scholarship.
The Best OWSD Ph.D. Scholarships 2023 overarching goal is to support the emergence of a new generation of female scientists and technologists, as well as to encourage their effective engagement in the scientific and technological advancement of their nations.
CHECK MORE: Reach Oxford Scholarships 2023
Sweden Undergraduate Scholarships for international students 2022
- To increase access for young, brilliant women who have graduated from STLCs to possibilities for study and training in science and technology.
- To boost the innovation and productivity of women scientists in STLCs.
- To encourage the next generation of talented women to take the lead in science and technology.
- To inspire female scientists to support the long-term growth of their own nations.
- Candidates plans:
- A full-time fellowship with a maximum financing period of four years, where the research is carried out exclusively at a host institute in a different developing South Asian nation.
- A sandwich fellowship requires the applicant to be a Ph.D. student in good standing in her own country and requires her to complete a portion of her coursework in a host institution in another developing nation.
- A minimum of one and a maximum of three research trips at the host institute are covered by the sandwich fellowship. The initial visit must last at least six months. A maximum of 20 months may not be spent at the host institute in total. The maximum funding period is four years. OWSD specifically advises candidates to take into account the sandwich option, which enables them to obtain a Ph.D. in their country of residence while having access to specialized researchers and resources overseas at the host institute.
CHECK MORE: Scholarships For Female Software Engineers 2023
Summary of Scholarship
- Learning Level: Organization for Women in Science for Developing World, Ph.D. institution (OWSD)
- Study abroad in developing nations
- Program the duration of a full-time fellowship (maximum 4 years of funding)
- In the Sandwich fellowship, a maximum of 20 months may not be spent at the host institute in total.
- Expires on April 15, 2022
CHECK MORE: Fully Funded Clarendon Scholarship In UK
Which Subjects Where You Apply to In Sweden For Scholarships?
- Agronomical Sciences
- Earth, space, and astronomy sciences
- Systems and Organisms in Biology
- Science of Chemicals
- Information technology and computing
- sciences in engineering
- Sciences of mathematics
- Health and Medical Sciences
- structural physics, cell biology, and molecular biology
CHECK MORE: Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships 2023
Ph.D. Scholarships In Sweden 2023 Coverage
- a monthly stipend to help with basic costs of living in the host nation, like food and lodging
- an extra stipend during the fellowship duration for attending international conferences
- A round-trip ticket from home to the research institution for the designated time period Visa costs
- Annual contribution to health insurance
- The chance, on a competitive basis, to attend regional science communications seminars.
- According to an agreement with the selected host institute, which is also expected to contribute, study fees (including tuition and registration fees)
CHECK MORE: Cornell University Scholarship 2023 – Study For Free In the USA
What Scholarship Not Covers?
- Bench costs and supplies
- Assistance with language learning before or during the fellowship program Assistance with shipping research samples
- Costs associated with purchasing a computer or software
- Assistance to family members
- Additional airfares for travel back to the nation of origin for private reasons
CHECK MORE: INTI International University & Colleges Scholarship 2023
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship
The following requirements must be met by applicants in order to be eligible for OWSD Ph.D. Fellowships:
- English is a required language.
- Eligible nations additionally available here is a list of the nations that qualify.
- An MSc in one of the study fields mentioned above is required as a minimum.
- The host institutes must be in a South Asian developing nation other than the applicant’s country of residence
- Candidates must certify that they plan to move back to their country of origin as soon as the fellowship is over.
CHECK MORE: Scholarships In Netherlands 2023 Without IELTS
How to Apply for a Scholarship In Sweden?
(1)Candidates must meet the requirements listed below in order to be eligible for OWSD Ph.D. Fellowships 2023:
- Languages necessary: English
- Countries that qualify here may also see the list of nations that qualify.
- An MSc degree in one of the academic subjects mentioned above is the prerequisite.
- The host institutes must be in a developing South American nation other than the candidate’s country of residence
- The intention of candidates to return to their place of origin as soon as the fellowship is over must be declared.
(2) Ensure that you submit the necessary files, which are listed below:
- outline of a Ph.D. research proposal
- Transcripts and certificates of completion.
- The curriculum vitae.
- A letter of tentative acceptance from at least one host institution.
- Commitment letter from the hosting university.
- 2 letters of reference.
- Candidates must send a scanned copy of the personal information-containing passport page (photo, document number, etc.).
- Candidates who are applying for a SANDWICH study program must also provide the following paperwork:
- Registration and a certificate of no objections.
- A statement in support from the house manager.
VISIT: OFFICIAL WEBSITE
ALSO VISIT FOR MORE: SCHOLARSHIPHITHER.COM