Continue your education in China. The great news is that Confucius Institute Scholarship 2023 is now available. We will go through the Confucius Institute Scholarship 2023 in depth in this article, along with its advantages and step-by-step application procedure. Confucius Institute Scholarship China is a fully funded scholarship.
CHECK MORE: York University Scholarship 2023-2024
Study For Free In China
- The demand for these scholarships is high among students all across the world. The mission of the Confucius Institute, a government organization, is to advance understanding of Chinese culture and language worldwide.
- Scholarships from the Confucius Institute are available for a variety of Ph.D. programs, research stays, attendance at conferences abroad, and Chinese language and culture classes.
CHECK MORE: Ph.D. Scholarships In Sweden 2023
Benefits of Confucius Institute
- 2,500 Yuan (about 350 USD) per month for BTCSOL students or Chinese language and culture courses.
- 3,000 Yuan ($420) a month, which is the equivalent for MTCSOL students.
- It has recently been discussed if scholarship recipients might opt to live off-campus rather than accept housing in the university home. The Confucius Institute provides 700 Yuan per month (on top of the monthly payment) in these circumstances to help with housing costs.
CHECK MORE: Scholarships In Canada In 2023 – Study For Free In Canada
The Confucius Institute yearly evaluates the credentials attained by the recipients, and it demands exceptional performance to renew the complete financing for the following year. The Confucius Institute does not renew the scholarship or, in some situations, offers just half financing if the student’s performance is below average (which covers all expenses except the monthly allowance for personal expenses). The Confucius Institute will also pay the costs of your international flight to and from China, depending on your place of origin.
CHECK MORE: Reach Oxford Scholarships 2023
Categories and Duration For Confucius Institute Scholarship
Scholarships to study Chinese culture and language. Three categories exist:
Awards for the academic year:
There are a total of 11 months, which can begin either in March or September (or last through July of the following year) (until January of the following year).
Scholarships for a semester of study:
The scholarship’s actual term is 5 months. It could be either the semester that runs from March to July or the one that runs from September to January (winter) (summer).
Scholarships for four weeks of study:
In China, one-month courses are offered either during the summer or during the winter holidays (December–January) (July-August).
- Scholarships for aspiring Chinese teachers.
There are three types of modes:
- Master in Teaching Chinese as a Foreign Language (MTCSOL) scholarship: Two academic years are involved.
- Scholarship for two years of MTCSOL plus one academic year of Chinese language and culture there are three academic courses in all.
- Bachelor of Teaching Chinese as a Foreign Language (BTCSOL) scholarship information: It lasts for four academic semesters.
CHECK MORE: Scholarships For Female Software Engineers 2023
CIS scholarships 2023
The three CIS scholarships for teaching Chinese typically begin in March or September. These scholarships only accept online applications. The system will provide you the option to select two schools from among the 150 colleges and institutions around the nation that are offering this scholarship during the application process, in terms of priority. Find the program of your choice by looking at the colleges that provide Best Confucius Institute Scholarship 2023 (you must register in order to access all the material, which is available in both Chinese and English) (not all universities offer all the modalities mentioned above).
CHECK MORE: Fully Funded Clarendon Scholarship In the UK
How to Apply
- Application deadlines: If you want to apply for a Confucius Institute Scholarship 2023 to begin in September, you have until the beginning of May (often day 1), and if you want to begin in March, you have until the beginning of November.
- Application submission: Contact the person in charge of the scholarships if you are a Confucius Institute student (perfect to apply for this scholarship). The Confucius Institute scholarships’ official website is where the application must be submitted online (you need to have all the documents scanned, including your passport and a passport-size photo).
- After that, you must deliver all necessary paper documents (preferably certified copies, since they will not be returned). The person in charge of your Confucius Institute’s scholarships will be responsible for mailing them to the Henbane headquarters (central offices of the Confucius Institute in China). If you are not a Confucius Institute student,
- You can still submit your application and supporting documentation to the nearest Confucius Institute, a Chinese embassy or consulate in your country, or some test centers or educational institutions there that are affiliated with Henbane.
- Reaction time: Beginning in July (if you plan to start in September) or at the start of January, you may find the final results of the scholarship students on the Confucius Institute’s official website (if you start in March).
- Sending the paperwork for the visa application: Within 15 days of the result’s publication, the paperwork for the visa application is mailed out. I advise patience at this stage of the process because you could have to wait longer than a month to receive the letter.
CHECK MORE: Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships 2023
Eligibility Requirements Confucius Institute Scholarship 2023
The following are the necessary paperwork and qualifications for the Confucius Institute Scholarship 2023:
- Not being a citizen of China and being in good health to process your residency visa in China, you must demonstrate that you are in good physical and mental condition if you plan to study for a duration longer than six months. For this, you will need to submit a properly filled copy of the official Chinese medical form or Foreigner Physical Examination Form once you arrive at your chosen university (it is not a necessary document during the application time).
- Candidates must be between the ages of 16 and 35 (up to 45 years for those who can show that, at the time of application, they are employed as Chinese teachers).
Confucius Institute Scholarship website
Confucius Institute Scholarship website is here in the link you can check furthermore