International students from all over the world are eligible for the Klaus Liebscher Economic Research Scholarships In Austria 2023 if they are interested in conducting postdoctoral research at the National bank (NB) during the academic year 2023–2024. According to the scope of the consulting service, a consulting fee is awarded to each scholarship recipient. For the duration of the Scholarship, the fee cannot be more than EUR 10,000. The scholarship program target foreign countries like Austrian international experts with verified research high in economics and another degree like finance with postdoctoral experience.
The student needs to be in active work with a study organization abroad and should be interested in their expanding research work in the environment of worldwide research mobility.
Summary of scholarship
- Study level: Postdoctoral
- Institutions: The National bank (NB)
- Study in Foreign: Austria
- Opportunity Areas: Finance and Economic
- Program Period: 3 or 6b months
- Deadline Date: 31 October 2022
Coverage of scholarship
- The following Benefits are:
Every scholarship receives a fee subject to the scope of the service. The fee must not change or not exceed EUR 10,000 for the first period of the scholarship other net value tax added.
- This fee claims the scholarship toward the National Bank.
- If the service is subject to the added tax value, the fee will be increased by the sale tax rate if it’s more than then 20% or more then.
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship
- To be eligible for the Scholarship Male or Female:
- English Language Required
- All worldwide countries are Eligible
- The student must complete her degrees like Ph.D. and other Value Degree
- No age limit the candidate can be of any country are applying for a scholarship.
- It is not possible to apply for more the one scholarship at a time apply for only one scholarship.
- The candidates shall be able or experts in economic research and their research community.
- The candidate must provide proof of the institution in which the scholarship is granted.
- The candidate who has received the scholarship will not be able to Reapply.
- The worker of the central bank in Europe or not be eligible for this scholarship
CHECK MORE: Confucius Institute Scholarship 2023
How To Apply For Scholarships In Austria 2023
Follow the following:
(1)The Information of Documents
- Detailed consultancy proposal
- Current research description Topics and other activities.
- Academic curriculum degree
- Two reference Name in the national bank for further information about the candidate
- Income information with proof during the term of the scholarship at the national bank (NB)
- Approval of the home institution that the scholarship for applied.
- The candidate is not the defilement of the worker contract with the home institution.
(2) All documents must be accumulated into one lone PDF file.
(3) Send the PDF file to scholarshiphither.com