Study in the USA with fully funded scholarships without IELTS in 2023. Here is a great opportunity for international students who want to study abroad in a good educational system like the USA. The University of Minnesota Fellowships 2023-2024 is currently open. On this website scholarshiphither.com we will discuss scholarships and their full details now in this article we will discuss the university of Minnesota fellowship and get knowledge on how to apply for the University of Minnesota Fellowship 2023-2024 step by step.
The University of Minnesota Fellowships are fully funded scholarships for international students from all over the world. International students can pursue their Master’s studies with this scholarship. This scholarship will cover your health insurance, traveling expenses, and also your tuition fees.
This is the fourth time of scholarship scheme from the Yousriya Loza-Sawiris Scholarship Program with the help of The Sawiris Social Development Foundation. International students can apply for an MDP degree at Hubert H. Humphrey School of Public Affairs and at the University of Minnesota, USA.
Students can learn a lot from this program they are always ready to face the problems of their life in the educational field and also in practical life because this program includes many skills training that helps them because in many countries poverty exhilarated to the ita peak point and people’s are not well educated in their country so students who get this opportunity will help their country in the development of education and also in GDP by business knowledge.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): University of Minnesota
- Study in: USA
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Click here, are all master’s programs
- Program Period: Two years
- For the University of Minnesota fellowships and Humphrey School merit-based aid, the deadline is 15 December.
The scholarship provides the below benefits:
- Full tuition.
- Living expenses.
- Travel and health insurance.
Eligibility Criteria for the University of Minnesota Fellowship
To be eligible for the University of Minnesota Fellowship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Country: All World Countries
- If you want to apply for this scholarship you must have Bachelor’s degree from your respected institute.
- To apply to the MDP program you can give all documents to the entry test.
- Attach your criminal record because this is very important to know about the student’s behavior toward the people of his/her hometown.
- Attach your work skills if you have any work degree or any diploma degree you attach with it this will increase the number of acceptance.
- You must give them a bank statement of money that you have studied with your money if you don’t get a job.
- You don’t need to get good working skills only an education degree with good grades is enough to get a scholarship at the Humphrey School of Public Affairs
- Your Previous coursework in mathematics, statistics, and economics is necessary for this scholarship.
- You must provide an English language proficiency letter or IELTS or TOEFL. If you can get an IELTS score of 7 then you will be able to get this scholarship TOEFL is based on your test if do your test online you need a minimum score and if you gave your test at the test center then you need to provide 60 number or maybe more.
- No specific score is required but you have to provide Graduate Record Exam.
- You have to provide Two letters of recommendation to get this scholarship.
- Copy of original valid passport ID page.
- Newly updated resume.
- All transcripts of your Graduate and Postgraduate.
- One personal photo of yourself.
How do I apply for The University of Minnesota Fellowships?
Please follow the below steps to get this scholarship:
- You Can Select Your Program: In just two campuses the graduate schools offered Doctoral degrees and also Master’s degrees for more than 130 research-based graduate programs
- Application Criteria For Scholarships: Each program has specific requirements so you have to make sure when you select your program.
- Check Application Deadlines: You have to submit your application two weeks before the deadline and you have to check that you provide full material and attach your all documents.
- Apply Now For Scholarship: Create your application and pay your application fee and then apply for it.
If you want to know about more the University of Minnesota Fellowship, please visit the official website: