You can study in Japan in 2023 with fully funded scholarships. Here is some good news for overseas students! Honjo International Scholarship Foundation 2023 is currently open for international students. We can discuss everything related to this scholarship, and we will explain in detail about the Honjo International Scholarship Foundation Award, its benefits, and step by the step process of how to apply for Honjo International Scholarship Foundation 2023.
Honjo International Scholarship Foundation 2023 offers fully funded scholarships for international students for session 2023-2024, to get this opportunity you can apply for this. This scholarship is for master’s and Ph.D. international students. Honjo International Scholarship Foundation provides monthly allowance, accommodation charges, and Travel expenses for attending an international conference.
Honjo International Scholarship Foundation has been made to provide scholarships to brilliant students who are waiting to study under different conditions in the world’s top-ranked and good educational countries like Japan, to help international students to make their careers. International students can pursue their degrees in Master’s, PhD., and also Bachelor’s.
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): Honjo International Scholarship Foundation
- Study in: Japan
- Fields: There is no restriction on the field of research.
- Program Period: From 1 to 5 years.
- Deadline: April 30, 2023 / October 31, 2023
- ¥200,000 per month for 1 or 2 years.
- ¥180,000 per month for 3 years.
- ¥150,000 per month for 4 or 5 years.
- Travel expenses for attending an international conference
Eligibility Criteria Honjo International Scholarship Foundation Scholarships
To Apply for Honjo International Scholarship Foundation 2023, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English and Japanese
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- You can apply for this scholarship if you’re not in graduate school. If you submit your research plan you can easily get this scholarship as compared to others.
- You Can Apply for the Ph.D. program if you are under 36 years of age. International students can apply for a master’s program if they are under 33 years of age.
- Students have a good mindset after graduation from this university because many times it’s not easy to get a job just after graduation so you must be mentally ready for this.
- The international students who apply for this must have good communication skills, which means that they have to attend all functions that are organized by the foundation.
- The students must use the Japanese language to communicate with other people.
- For more information, download the Guidelines from Here.
How to Apply for Honjo International Scholarship Foundation Scholarship?
If you want to apply for Honjo International Scholarship Awards you can check these steps:
(1) Enter “web application system”. You can download this form and fill it and submit it.
- A scholarship application form, a resume, and a personal information form(1 set of 3 pages); make sure to attach your photo to the application form. Download the form and fill it in computerized or handwritten.
You can focus on these points:
- i) Outline your research;
- ii) Schedule between now and graduation:
- iii) Plans and goals for the future;
- iv) Research you have conducted in the past (if any). 2~4 pages are preferable. Either typed or hand-written is available.
- One recommendation letter from an academic supervisor. (This confidential letter should mention the applicant’s academic achievements, character/personality, and or potential for the future.) There is no limit on the number of pages or style. You can get a recommendation letter from your supervisor.
- A letter of Recommendation is required for this. the entrance exam is not made for this yet, or successful candidates of the entrance examination will not have been announced before you apply for this scholarship, must write the date on the bottom of the form scholarship. You can provide a recommendation letter if you are in graduate school. (Photocopies are acceptable.)
- One recommendation letter from an academic supervisor. (This confidential letter should mention the applicant’s academic achievements, character/personality, and or potential for the future.) There is no limit on the number of pages or style. You can get a recommendation letter from your supervisor if you are good with your supervisor.
- You can write your documents in Japanese language and you also use English for this. If you have your documents in other languages, please attach either a Japanese OR English translation.
(2) When you submit your documents you can get your documents in PDF for and you can save that file because when the result is announced you can need this.