You Can Study in the UK Without IELTS in 2023-24. Here is some Good news! Applications for Kingston University Scholarships 2023-2024 are currently open. In this post, you will get to know how to apply for Kingston University Scholarships 2024.
Kingston University Scholarships 2023-2024 are fully funded and also partially funded scholarships for international students. These scholarships are available for undergraduate, master’s studies, and Ph.D. This university is much more expensive than Kingston University in International scholarships worth £5,000.
Opportunity Focus Areas
- Accounting, finance, and banking
- Architecture and landscape
- Art and design
- Chemistry and pharmaceutical sciences
- Computing and information systems
- Creative industries and the creative economy
- Creative writing
- Digital media
- Environment and hazards
- Geographical information systems and science
- Human resource management
- International relations and politics
- Journalism and publishing
- Life sciences
- Management (General)
- Nursing and midwifery
- Performance, film, and media
- Sports science and Nutrition
Know more here.
Kingston University International scholarships worth £5,000. If you are paying in installments you will receive the £5,000 deduction on your last installment. You should deduct the £5,000 from your total fees if you want to pay the full fee in the advance.
Eligibility Criteria for Kingston University Scholarships:
To qualify for Kingston University Scholarships 2024, the candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- You are an international student, classified as paying ‘overseas fees’.
- You must receive an offer letter for an undergraduate or postgraduate course at Kingston University.
- You are not currently registered for Kingston University Scholarships 2024.
How to Apply for Kingston University Scholarships?
These are some steps to follow for Kingston University Scholarships:
- Make an account at Kingston University here.
- Apply for Kingston University.
- When you have received a conditional or unconditional offer from Kingston University, you should apply for the scholarship here.
Note: You will need
- Kingston University offers email (conditional or unconditional)
- Academic Reference (from previous teacher or employer)
- Personal Statement (maximum 500 words)
- Academic transcript.
The official website for Kingston University Scholarships 2023-24