Princeton University Scholarships 2023 to Study free in New Jersey USA. Here is good news for international students who want to study in the USA with fully funded scholarships in the academic year 2023-2024.
Reasons to study at Princeton University:
Princeton University is the 4th oldest institution of higher studies in the United States, Recognized in 1746 as the College of New Jersey. Princeton is a top private university situated in Princeton, New Jersey. The university has associations with 65 Nobel laureates, 15 Fields Medalists, and 13 Turing Award laureates. Also, Princeton is associated with 21 National Medal of Science conquerors, 5 Abel Prize conquerors, 5 National Humanities Medal recipients, 209 Rhodes Scholars, 139 Gates Cambridge Scholars, and 126 Marshall Scholars. Furthermore, the University’s generous financial aid program confirms that talented students from all economic backgrounds will be involved in Princeton education.
Princeton University’s Acceptance ratio is only 6%:
Admissions are very competitive as the Princeton acceptance ratio is only 6%. Famous majors include Computer Hardware Engineering, Economics, and Public Policy Analysis. Graduating 98% of students, Princeton alumni go on to earn an initial salary of $60,800.
Benefits of Princeton University Scholarships
These scholarships cover different kinds of funded coverage plans. The benefits provided by Princeton University scholarships:
- Academic education costs such as tuition charges will be [Partially/fully] waived off.
- The daily living allowance will be issued.
- Medical insurance coverage will be allotted.
- Literature buying expenditures will be sponsored.
- Access to University’s licensed software and the library will be approved.
- National to international conference expenses for postgrads will be borne.
- Free residence in the student house will be issued, or rent funds will be paid if students are required to live off-campus.
Following is the complete list of admission and scholarship application document set that a candidate has to prepare ahead of time.
List of Scholarships Provided by Princeton University:
- Princeton’s Aid Program
- Yellow Ribbon Program
- Princeton’s need-based financial aid program
- Leadership Scholar Program
English Langauge Requirements of Princeton University:
English language proficiency examinations to prove their English language ability to register in Princeton’s English-taught program. Global students from non-native English-speaking countries have to take:
- IELTS Academic
Document Set Required for Princeton University Scholarships Application:
The complete list of documents required for admission and scholarship application is following:
- Application Form Complete in all Respects
- Copy of National ID or Passport
- Attested Copies of Transcripts or Diplomas
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation Letters
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) or Resume
- Your Score in Standardized Tests
- Research Proposal
- Study Plan
- Scholarship essay
- Family financial statement
- Portfolio set
- Extra-curricular activities certifications
- English proficiency certificates
- Qualification test certificates (GRE, GMAT, etc.)
How do I apply for scholarships at Princeton University?
There is the following procedure for submitting your scholarship application at desired university:
- Search on google; the financial aid/scholarships webpage of Princeton University
- To Navigate the ‘currently open’ scholarships on the webpage
- Visit the eligibility criteria, coverage plan, and details of the scholarship
- Choose the scholarship you wish to apply into
- Visit the opening and last dates of the application window period of that scholarship
- Arrange the set of documents required for its application
- Check if the University accepts online or offline applications submission
- Check your scholarship application before submission
- Submit your application with the document set you arranged
- Then Wait for the interview call, and the ending results
The last date for Princeton university scholarships is 31st July 2023.
To get know more about Princeton University Scholarships 2023 Visit the official website: