Study in the Netherlands without IELTS with a fully funded scholarship. Here is good news for international students, Erasmus University MBA Scholarship 2023-2024 is open now for overseas. On this website scholarshiphither.com we discuss fully funded scholarships without IELTS from all over the world, their benefits, and step by the step application process of any scholarship.
Erasmus University MBA Scholarship 2023-2024 is fully funded and also a partially funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is not fully funded but this scholarship is quite good because you can only pay your half tuition fee of 50%.
Candidates’ MBA scholarships only are accepted by The RSM MBA Awards Committee. This committee may check your CV, your education, your skills, and also your gender, and also they check your nationality and your family background. Candidates can apply on the same day they are selected for MBA scholarships by the program.
- Level of Study: MBA
- Institution(s): RSM Erasmus University
- Study in: Netherlands
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Business administration and management
- Program Period: One year
- Deadline: MBA scholarships applications is going on:
- 9 February
- 6 April
- 8 June
- 3 August
- 5 October
- 2 November
APPLY LINK: The University of Minnesota Fellowship 2023-2024 – Fully Funded
Erasmus University MBA Scholarship benefits:
- You only can pay your 50% tuition fee for this scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria for Erasmus University MBA Scholarship
To be eligible for Erasmus University MBA Scholarship, You must check these points:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- An undergraduate degree
- A GMAT/GRE report
- postgraduate professional experience is required for up to 3 years.
- Ability to contribute in a multicultural setting
- English language proficiency
- The Full-time MBA Programme at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University is considered for a scholarship if any international student submits their applications.
How to Apply for Erasmus University MBA Scholarship?
Please follow the following application procedure to get this Erasmus University MBA Scholarship
(1) International students who apply for a Full-time MBA degree (www.rsm.nl/mba) are automatically considered for a scholarship. You don’t need to submit a scholarship application separately you just apply to the MBA scholarship committee automatically considered this scholarship application.
(2) Sign Up from here.
(3) Complete your application by the following documents:
- Two letters of recommendation
- One prepared essay
- Satisfactory GMAT/GRE score
- Official transcript from your college or university
- Selected Candidates must give them a video message via Kira Talent.
To know more about Erasmus University MBA Scholarship, please visit the official website: