Horatio Alger Scholarship 2023 is a fully funded undergraduate scholarship for American students. This scholarship provides $25,000. More than 100 candidates are willing to enter a college in the United States. This is the biggest college financial aid program in the country, the Horatio Alger National Scholarship Program is one of the major scholarship programs nationally that specifically assists high school students who have faced and overcome great obstacles in their young lives and they get benefits from this. The scholarships are funded by Horatio Alger Members Scholars can get this and become good leaders or businesses or achieve their goals in their respective fields.
CHECK MORE: Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships 2023
Study For Free In the USA
fifty states and the District of Columbia are included In this Scholarship and Puerto Rico. National Scholars Can get free Washington Trips From Their seniors. The Horatio Alger Scholarship application Closed On October 25. The Horatio Alger Scholarship application is a common application. When you apply for this you can get all program data that is included in this. If your application is accepted then you must upload your online application by 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time on October 25.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): American Colleges
- Study in: USA
- Deadline: March 15, 2023
Horatio Alger Scholarship provides the recipient with:
- Grant $25,000 to 106 students for four years of undergraduate studies at any college in the USA.
Eligibility Criteria For Horatio Alger Scholarship 2023
To qualify for Horatio Alger Scholarship, the candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Be enrolled full-time as a high school senior in the United States; be progressing normally toward graduation in the spring/summer of 2020 with plans to enter a college in the United States.
- Firstly Students can pursue 2 years degree after that they can increase up to 4 years
- Demonstrate critical financial need ($55,000 or lower adjusted gross family income is required).
- Students Must participate In College activities For more.
- Display integrity and perseverance in overcoming adversity
- You Must Get a 2.0 CGPA.
- Be a United States citizen
VISIT: OFFICIAL WEBSITE
VISIT FOR MORE: SCHOLARSHIPHITHER.COM