Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships & Financial Aid for International Students is now accepting applications from highly capable students who wish to join a degree program at the university for Illinois Wesleyan Scholarships 2023. This is a wonderful opportunity for international students who want to get these scholarships.
Every first-year entering class at Illinois Wesleyan is qualified for merit scholarships and need-based financial support. Universal students are students who are not U.S. residents or permanent residents.
Details about Illinois Wesleyan Scholarships 2023
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Illinois Wesleyan University, USA
- Host Institution(s): Illinois Wesleyan University, USA
- Scholarship Worth: Full-tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Bachelor’s degree, master
- Nationality: International Students
- Application Deadline: February 15, 2023
Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships 2023
International students who are highly capable and have demonstrated academic achievement and talent are awarded several scholarships all year.
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- President’s Scholarships
- Need-Based Financial Aid
Scholarships, loans, and campus employment are offered to IWU students in addition to merit scholarships.
Eligibility Criteria For Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships 2023
Illinois Wesleyan Scholarships & Financial Aid candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
- Worldwide students must apply
- A minimum of fifteen (15) academic units in English, overseas language, mathematics, laboratory science, and social science are required.
- Candidates must have an increasing grade-point average of at least a B.
- Personal statements that are very well written.
- School and community activities for the students.
- A letter of reference from a guidance counselor or academic teacher, or a Teacher Evaluation Form.
- TOEFL grades for international students.
How To Apply For Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships 2023
Applications for Illinois Wesleyan Scholarships & Financial Aid should be submitted online by interested and qualified students. All application materials must be submitted by 15th November to be considered.
In order to be considered for admission to Illinois Wesleyan University, students must submit the following documents:
- Select from one of the following applications (no preference is given to any one application):
- All preceding high school and/or college transcripts
- (For those using CommonApp, the evaluation portion of the School Report will meet this requirement, but additional letters are welcome.)
- ACT/SAT scores
- Personal Interview (for test optional)
- International students whose first or native language is not English are still obligated to submit either the TOEFL or IELTS.
VISIT: OFFICIAL WEBSITE
VISIT FOR MORE: SCHOLARSHIPHITHER.COM