Scholarships In Ireland In 2023 Pursue your studies journey in Ireland. Good news! The government of Ireland Scholarship is presently open. In this post, we will describe in detail the Government of Ireland Scholarship, its profits, and step by the step application procedures. Government of Ireland Scholarship 2023-2024 is a funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is only presented for postgraduate studies. This scholarship provides a stipend of €18,500 per annum, a contribution to charges, as well as non-EU fees, up to a maximum of €5,750 per annul, and qualified direct research expenses of €3,250 per annul.
CHECK MORE: Scholarships In Belgium 2023 – Study For Free In Europe
Study For Free In Ireland
The Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Program is a recognized national initiative, financed by the Department of Education and Skills and run by the Council. The Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Program is separate from the landscape of Irish studies and complements other avenues in the Irish ecosystem for financed postgraduate education.
CHECK MORE: Scholarships In Russia 2023 – Study For Free In Russia
Scholarships In Ireland In 2023
- Level of Study: Master’s and Doctoral
- Institution(s): Government of Ireland
- Study in: Ireland
- Deadline: October 20, 2022
- Courses Offered: All disciplines can apply.
- Program Period: 1- 2-year research master, 3-4 year Ph.D. program
CHECK MORE: Scholarships In Canada In 2023 – Study For Free In Canada
Irish Government Scholarships In 2023
The government of Ireland Scholarship provides the recipient with the following profits:
- A stipend of €18,500 per annum.
- A contribution to charges, as well as non-EU fees, up to a maximum of €5,750 per annul.
- Eligible direct research costs of €3,250 per annul.
CHECK MORE: Scholarships In South Korea In 2023 – Study For Free In South Korea
Eligibility Criteria for Government of Ireland Scholarship
To be eligible for Master’s and Doctoral Scholarship Offered by the Government of Ireland in All disciplines, candidates must fulfill the following criteria:
- Required Languages: English
- Qualified Countries: All World
- Candidate must have a first-class or upper second-class honors bachelor’s, or the (equivalent) degree. If undergraduate examination results are not known at the time of application, the Council may create a provisional offer of a scholarship in the situation that the scholar’s bachelor’s, or the equal, degree result is a first-class or upper second-class honors. If a scholar does not have a first-class or upper second-class honors bachelor’s, or an equal, degree, they must possess a master’s degree. The Council’s determination
of a candidate’s eligibility on this standard is final.
- The candidate must not have had two previous unsuccessful applications to the scheme, including strategic partner themes within the scheme.
- Applicants must be new contestants to the degree for which they are to obtain Council funding and have been officially accepted by the applicable department or school.
- Candidates applying for a research master’s scholarship, must not currently hold, or have previously held, a Council Postgraduate Scholarship
- Applicants applying for a Ph.D. degree scholarship, must not currently hold or have formerly held, any Council Postgraduate Scholarship other than those which would allow them to get a research master’s degree.
- Candidates will fall under one of two categories based on nationality and residency.
- For category I, candidates must meet both of the following standards: be a resident of a member state of the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland AND have been normally resident in an EEA member national or Switzerland for a constant period of 3 of the 5 years prior October 1st.
CHECK MORE: US Embassy Scholarship 2023 – Study For Free In USA
How to Apply for a Government of Ireland Scholarship?
Please follow the following steps to gain this scholarship:
- Register on the online account from here and complete the appropriate registration form as prompted.
- Complete the valid registration form as prompted. Once you have filled out the required details, click ‘submit’ at the lowest of the registration page. An approval email will automatically be sent to the email address you have provided. This email approves that you have successfully enrolled for the online system and will problem you with a username and password.
- Once you have received your username and password, you should access the online system here using the login specifics provided.
- When you log into the online system, you will be presented with the ‘home’ screen below where you can create and edit your application prior to the candidate deadline and then submit it.
CHECK MORE: Scholarships In Portugal 2023 – Study For Free In Portugal
List of Scholarships In Ireland In 2023
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- College of Computing Technology, Dublin
- Cork Institute of Technology
- Dublin Business School
- Dublin City University
- Dun Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design, and Technology
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Galway Business School
- Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology
- Griffith College, Dublin
- ICD Business School, Dublin
- Independent College, Dublin
- Institute of Technology, Carlow
- Institute of Technology, Sligo
- Institute of Technology, Tralee
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Limerick Institute of Technology
- Mary Immaculate College, Limerick
- Maynooth University
- National College of Art and Design, Dublin
- National College of Ireland, Dublin
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- The National University of Ireland, Maynooth
- Royal College of Surgeons
- Technological University for Dublin
- Trinity College Dublin
- University College Cork
- University College Dublin
- University of Limerick
- Waterford Institute of Technology
VISIT: OFFICIAL WEBSITE
VISIT FOR MORE: SCHOLARSHIPHITHER.COM