Now Reach Oxford Scholarships 2023 for students from low-income and developing countries are presented to eligible students who because of financial or political constrictions or because of the low standard of educational services cannot study for a degree presenting program in their home countries.
Can I study in Oxford for free
Yes, you can study at Oxford for free the candidates must be citizens of nations that take official development assistance from the Development Assistance Committee (DAC) of the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD). The offer is open to undergraduate students who have an appetite for qualitative education.
CHECK MORE: Scholarships For Female Software Engineers 2023
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Reach Oxford
- Scholarship Type: Full Funding
- Host Institution(s): University of Oxford
- Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship benefits (below)
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study level: Undergraduate
- Nationality: International students
CHECK MORE: Fully Funded Clarendon Scholarship In the UK
Eligibility Criteria for Reach Oxford Scholarships 2023
If you want to be considered for the Reach Oxford Scholarships 2023, candidates must fulfill the under-listed requirements:
- Must have been presented admission into any of the undergraduate programs at Oxford University
- Must possess exceptional academic results and also excessive leadership qualities.
- Candidates should be willing to return to their home country after the accomplishment of their studies.
- Candidates who have not studied at an undergraduate level before will be given precedence.
- Candidates are to note that the duration of the scholarship is 3 or 4 years depending on the course of study.
- Candidates are to note that not all colleges are able to offer Reach Oxford Scholarships every year. Therefore, if you are offered admission by a college that is not participating in the structure, this will not stop you from applying for and being awarded a scholarship. If your application is positive, arrangements will be made to transfer you between colleges.
- Candidates will be expected to write an annual report about their academic and social activities, and achievements at the University.
- Acceptance of the award in subsequent years is subject to satisfactory academic progress.
- Candidates should be aware that competition for the scheme is very high and the University does not have extra funding for those applicants who are not offered a scholarship.
CHECK MORE: Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships 2023
- Course fees
- Grant for living costs
- One return air fare per year
How to apply
Interested candidates must make an application to the University of Oxford for an undergraduate course through UCAS by 15 October 2022, and be successful in achieving a place. Oxford fees for international students are counted in this scholarship.
Candidates who have been offered admission for an undergraduate course at the University of Oxford will continue to complete the Undergraduate scholarships application form by the application deadline.
VISIT: OFFICIAL WEBSITE
VISIT FOR MORE: SCHOLARSHIPHITHER.COM