Malaysian Higher Education Ministry has declared Scholarships In Malaysia Without IELTS in 2022. The submission date for the Study for free in Malaysia begins on May 15, 2022, and ends on June 15, 2022.
The Malaysian Government has just newly declared the latest opening of Malaysian Government Scholarships 2023 for the global students of all countries.
Malaysian Subsidized Scholarship programs are a brilliant ingenuity by the Malaysian Government to entice students from all over the world for chasing advanced studies in Malaysia. The primary purpose of this Malaysian scholarship is to inspire and recollect all talented students toward a brighter and more affluent future.
If you have a brilliant academic background and are correspondingly best in extra-curricular activities, then don’t miss the chance to apply for this scholarship right now. The benefit of this chance is to study in the top leading Malaysian public or designated private universities.
Malaysian Scholarships Coverage Package
Candidates applying for this Malaysian Government scholarship should firstly examine the estimated living expenses in Malaysia. Most Malaysian scholarships will shelter monthly living allowances, tuition fees, travel or ticket incidentals, housing, and Malaysian VISA incidentals.
How Can You Apply for a Malaysian Government Scholarship?
You can apply for the Malaysian Government scholarship by succumbing to an online application form :
- Make an account on the Malaysian Scholarship portal
- Fill out your biodata, and begin your Malaysian Scholarship submission
- Search for a degree option obtainable as per your choice at Malaysian University
- Make sure if any Malaysian scholarship is offered for the selected degree option
- Check suitability conditions for chosen degree option
- Make a slant of application documents essential by Malaysian University for admission
- Submit scholarship/admission submission at Malaysian University
- Wait for final results, and upon getting an admission/scholarship offer letter; apply for Malaysian Study VISA
The list of essential documents that essential to be attached to the online Malaysian scholarship form is:
- Malaysian Scholarship Application form
- Certified copy of your academic transcript
- Certified copy of your valid Passport as an indication document of your nationality
- Best all courses you have studied so far in your degree program
- Transcript copies of undergraduate studies
- 2 Letters of recommendation
- Certified copy of your English Linguistic Proficiency
- Commendation form
- Research proposal or study strategy
- Admission letter of precise Malaysian University (if requested)
- Curriculum Vitae(CV), Letter of intent, Motivation Letter, or SOP
Eligibility Requirements for Scholarships In Malaysia Without IELTS in 2022:
To effectively apply for this scholarship, the candidate has to fulfill the below-mentioned necessities:
- For a Master’s degree, the age edge is 40, and 45 for a Ph.D. degree.
- To apply for the Master’s degree, the minimum CGPA should be 3+ for a Bachelor’s Degree.
- For the Ph.D. degree, a candidate can only apply if their CGPA is 3+ in master’s in the alike field they are applying for.
Scholarships In Malaysia Without IELTS in 2022:
You can apply for admission on fully-funded Malaysian Government scholarships in Malaysian Universities without IELTS if you hold legal English Language Proficiency proof as clarified below:
Requirement of IELTS for Scholarships In Malaysia Without IELTS in 2022:
The candidate must submit a scanned copy of the original English Linguistic Proficiency. The adequate English language tests are either IELTS with a total of 6.5 Bands, Duolingo, or TOEFL with the least score of 580, PTE, Cambridge English tests, or CanTEST. Aspirants who are gaining degrees with English as the medium of training can also apply. The written research proposal should be of at least 1,000 words on the applicable ground.
Courses Offered by the Scholarships In Malaysia Without IELTS in 2022
High importance is given to the below-mentioned zones of study if smearing for any Malaysian Government Scholarship program:
- Science and Engineering
- Environmental Studies
- Agriculture and Fisheries
- Infrastructure and Utility
- Economics and Islamic Finance
- Biosecurity and Food Safety
- Information and Communication Technology
List of Universities For Scholarships In Malaysia Without IELTS in 2022:
Ensuing is the complete lean of all the Malaysian Universities that sponsor Malaysian Government Scholarships for all global students each year:
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Multimedia University (MMU)
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM/IIUM)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
- International Centre For Education, In Islamic Finance (INCEIF)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA)
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia (UPNM)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
Application Deadline for Scholarships In Malaysia Without IELTS in 2022
Candidates can begin submitting submissions for Malaysian Scholarships from May 15, 2022. While, the final date to apply for the Malaysian Government Scholarship is June 15, 2022.
- Deadline: June 15, 2022
- Opening date: May 15, 2022
- Category: Malaysian Government Scholarships
- Type: Fully Funded
- Location: Malaysia
If you want to study at the best educational institutions in Malaysia and become higher studies, then apply for this golden scholarship chance right now without degenerative your time. This Malaysian Government scholarship is proclaimed just once a year, so make sure you don’t miss this opportunity. Apply for it now!
ALSO VISIT: OFFICIAL WEBSITE