Take admission to Hamburg University Scholarships Without IELTS in 2022-23. Hamburg is one of the prominent universities in Germany, the University of Hamburg, has proclaimed many fully/partially funded scholarships for German and global students.
Applications are presently open for the intake session of 2023 in Hamburg. Checked out the suitability criteria with the list of compulsory documents and apply before the due date to evade any untimeliness during the application process as clarified in this article.
This hundred years old German university has twisted many famous professors and young researchers, serving society in every conceivable way. On the other hand, Hamburg University is doing an extraordinary job in the educational field by giving valued scholarships to the Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. degree students registered in the varied courses. Around 170-course programs are obtainable for the students in which they can take admission with no tuition dues charges.
Course list In Different Fields offered by the Hamburg University:
There is a variability of choices in which attentive students can chase higher education and turn their dreams into veracities, for example;
- Business Administration
- Human Movement
- Natural Sciences
CHECK MORE: Fully Funded Scholarships in Australia in 2022-23 – Study Free in Australia
Scholarship Plan of Hamburg University Scholarships:
Lots of applauding & valuable scholarship aids are obtainable for the awarded applicants. Such Academic funding will assist these students at each step of their educational journey.
- Monthly remunerations of €850 to €1,200
- Supplementary stipend for the child of €154
- Travel charges coverage
- Study Material, Research, & Book charge funding
- Political & DAAD funding for global tours
- Career development chances for the young researchers
- Living Expenses
- Free Language courses, Internships, Technical courses
- A fully-funded mini-study tour abroad
- Health insurance
- Coverage of German courses cost
CHECK MORE: Scholarships In Italy Without IELTS In 2022-23 – Free Study In Italy in 2023
IELTS Requirement For Hamburg University Scholarships:
In order to apply for admission at Hamburg University; a candidate either needs IELTS or CPE, TOEFL, CEFR B2+, or CAE. So, precisely candidates can apply for admission at Hamburg University without IELTS if an IELTS substitute cert is obtainable.
CHECK MORE: Fully Funded Scholarships in 2022-23 – Study Free In Abroad in 2022
English Language Requirement For Hamburg University Scholarships:
As it is a German University, furthermost of the courses here comportment in the German Language. But, no worries because the training medium for some of the courses at the University of Hamburg is also English. So, the course programs here are either taught in English/German or blend both languages.
CHECK MORE: MEXT Scholarship Without IELTS in 2023 – Fully Funded
Language Proficiency Requirements For Hamburg University Scholarships:
No matter which degree the students are chasing, like Undergraduate, Graduate, or Postgraduate, they all have to accomplish the language proficiency necessities enquired by the University of Hamburg. Applied candidates have to submit the German Language certificates & language test scores to show their German-speaking and considerate skills.
Though, Hamburg University also enquired about the English language test scores, like IELTS & TOEFL, to check the strength of applicants in the English language. The IELTS & TOEFL are the usually permitted tests to evaluate the English skills of applied applicants.
CHECK MORE: Grand Canyon University Scholarships in 2022 – Fully Funded GCU Scholarships
Acceptable Language Tests And The Certificates By The University Of Hamburg For This Scholarship:
Hamburg University has proclaimed a list of particularly satisfactory language certificates and tests to check the language proficiency of the applied applicants for selected degree programs.
- TOELF iBT
- TELC language certificates C1 / C2
- Level II the German-language certificate of the Standing Conference
- Level DSH-2 or DSH-3 to verify German Language Proficiency
- Advanced German language skills certificate (Goethe-Zertifikat)
- German language exam II
- Austrian German-Language Diploma
- UNIcert German language credentials of Level III or IV
CHECK MORE: GREAT UK Scholarships 2023 | Fully Funded
Acceptance Rate of the Hamburg University:
Fortifying admission at the University of Hamburg is fairly stimulating due to the low acceptance ratio, i.e.; 18%. Henceforth, to become qualified for this institution, applicants must fasten up and work hard as much as possible.
CHECK MORE: Belgium Scholarships Without IELTS in 2022 | Fully Funded
Admission Application charges of the Hamburg University:
While applying for admissions at the admired Hamburg University, applicants are directed to submit the Euro 75 as a non-refundable application due to get their application measured.
CHECK MORE: Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Competition in 2022 | Free Trip to London in 2022
Eligibility Criteria for the Hamburg University Scholarships:
To take by the suitability requirements wanted for the Hamburg University scholarships, the applicants must check the following criteria:
- The candidates must not hold German nationality.
- Applicants must be registered in the applicable degree program for a least two semesters while applying for the scholarships
- The applied candidates must not be permitted to the Federal Student Loan Scheme
- Good and Acceptable Academic Performance
- Students must take by the status of the financial requirement to victory the scholarship
- Students must be able to stay in Hamburg till the funding duration
CHECK MORE: Scholarships in Europe Without IELTS in 2022 – European scholarships Without IELTS
Notable Scholarships offered by the Hamburg University:
As we said above, the University of Hamburg believes in providing education to all regardless of nationality and financial status alterations. Students registered in multiple degree programs like Undergrad, Grad, Postgrad, or Research can elect for the following Hamburg University Scholarships.
- Hamburg University Merit Scholarships
- State Graduate Funding Program Scholarships
- Fellowship at the Zentralinstitut für Kunstgeschichte
- Aby Warburg Fellowships
- DAAD Scholarships
- Erasmus Mundus Exchange Program
- Doctoral Scholarships
- Hilde Domin Program
- Albrecht Mendelssohn, Bartholdy Graduate School of Law Scholarships
- Degree Completion Grants and Scholarships
- The Largest Germany Scholarships
- Hamberglobal Funding Program
CHECK MORE: UNISA Scholarships in 2023 | Fully Funded | University of South Australia
Admission Application Process of the Hamburg University Scholarships:
The admission process for applying to the trustworthy Hamburg University is entirely online.
- In the first step, interested candidates must log in to the official website to apply for admission into the wanted degree program, like Bachelor’s, Master’s, Ph.D., or Research Programs.
- Set up the candidate account to seal the required fields in the form.
- Though, the username and password of the candidate’s account will be mailed to the students.
- After this, start substantial in the compulsory information about the nationality, higher qualification, etc.
- Once you are done with the form, click “apply” to get your submission number. That number will assist in chasing the process and status of the application.
- Finally, check the application summary, if it is right, press “Submit” to send the application to the concerned establishments.
- Also, get the print of your online submission. Send the stated set of documents with this to the application address. While applying for the Undergrad programs, no paper documents are wanted. Only upload them with the online submission.
- After getting admission into the selected field, applicants can now choose from Hamburg’s scholarship programs.
CHECK MORE: Canadian Universities Scholarships in 2023-Fully Funded
The Documents needed to apply for the Hamburg University Scholarships:
Following is the list of mandatory documents that one has to assign while applying for the scholarships at the Hamburg University:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Motivation Letter for scholarship
- Academic Transcripts & Certificates
- German & English Language Test Scores, Diplomas, & Certificates
- Higher Qualification certificates for the Undergrads
- Master’s and Ph.D. students will submit their final certificates.
- Evaluation forms from the senior and junior professors
- Research Proposal or Study Plan Documents must be in the PDF format
- Bank Statements as a proof
- Residency Status
- Social and Intercultural activities proof
CHECK MORE: Monash University Graduate Research Scholarships in 2022-Fully funded
Application Deadlines of the Hamburg University Scholarships:
All the applicants must submit the Admission Application at the Hamburg University admission office by:
- For the Summer semester: December 1st to January 15th
- For Winter semester: June 1st to July 15th
- For Master’s degree (International): June 15th to July 31st
VISIT OFFICIAL WEBSITE: www.uni-hamburg.de