Rhodes Scholarship In UK For International Students 2023 is exposed now. Continue your education in the United Kingdom. There’s good news! The Rhodes Scholarship application duration is now open. The Rhodes Scholarship 2023 is a postgraduate scholarship for students desiring to study at Oxford University. Every year, Rhodes gives out 100 scholarships to global students from all across the world. Rhodes Scholars spend two or more years in the United Kingdom and are qualified to apply to most full-time postgraduate courses at Oxford University.
It is one of the world’s eldest graduate scholarships, providing a living income of £15,144 a year, as well as all University and College costs and the University application charges. There are various research funds presented through the Rhodes Scholarship; the application process for the University of Oxford Scholarship is online and there are no application charges. Male and female students with strong academic records are strongly stimulated to apply. You can apply to any of Oxford University’s Academic Arenas and Majors.
The Rhodes Scholarship is viewed as one of the world’s most eminent international scholarship programs. Finishing a Masters’s or Ph.D. degree at the University of Oxford is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. The Rhodes Scholarship arises with full funding. The Rhodes Scholarship helps outstanding young people chase postgraduate studies at the University of Oxford while also inspiring lifelong learning and fellowship.
Details About Rhodes Scholarship In UK For International Students 2023
- The UK is the host country.
- Scholarship Funding: 100%
- Institute: University of Oxford
- Scholarships Available: 100
- Degrees Available: Masters and Ph.D.
How You Can Study For Free In UK:
The Institute of Oxford is an English college research university. Oxford is constantly ranked among the top five institutions in the world, and it is now ranked first in both the Times Higher Education World University Rankings and the Forbes World University Rankings. The University of Oxford is also graded first in the world in the QS World University Rankings by Subject.
Study For Free In UK
Rhodes Scholarships at Oxford University are a fully-funded award that will pay all of the costs related with pursuing a postgraduate degree at Oxford University. The following costs will be covered by the Rhodes Scholarship:
- Two economy-class flights to Oxford to begin the scholarship and one economy-class travel return to the student’s home country at the conclusion of the fellowship.
- A yearly living stipend of £17,310 (For Living & Housing Expenses)
- All University as well as College charges
- Application dues for university
- International Health Surcharge
- Study Visa Fee (IHS)
- Scholars get a £225 settling-in stipend when they reach Oxford.
CHECK MORE: Scholarships In Romania In 2023
Requirement For Rhodes Scholarship In UK For International Students 2023
The following resources, in various arrangements, will be required by all constituencies in general terms:
- Curriculum vitae/resumé or a summary of major happenings. (For this scholarship, please do not contain an image in your CV.)
- Personal statement or essay
- Academic record/transcript (full or in progress) of an undergraduate degree and any postgraduate study (including, importantly, a clear statement of what the candidate wishes to study at Oxford and why)
- Ability to interconnect in English
- Four letters of recommendation from evaluators who can testify to the applicant’s character and intelligence in private references, encompassing academic plus personal, recreational, including leadership accomplishments.
What Are The Eligibility Criteria For Rhodes Scholarship In UK For International Students 2023
- Only students from the countries listed above are qualified for the Rhodes Scholarship. Students from countries other than those listed above are qualified for the Global Scholarship, which is considered to be the most competitive Rhodes Trust scholarship.
- Age: By October 1, 2022, you must gratify the following requirements:
- You must be at least 18 years old and have not yet bowed 24.
- You must not have reached the age of 27 And you should have done or will satisfy the criteria for completing your first degree before October 1, 2021.
- You must have completed an undergraduate degree with a First Class or a minimum GPA of 3.70 out of 4.0 (or will complete by June/July 2023) (or equivalent). Please pay close consideration to the prerequisites for your designated program at Oxford, which may be even more severe. Successful candidates are usually in the highest few percent of their graduating class.
- You must have a high enough level of English to fulfill the University of Oxford’s English language capability standards (at the Higher Level specified).
CHECK MORE: Yale University Scholarships In USA In 2023
Eligible Countries For Rhodes Scholarship In UK For International Students 2023:
- The BERMUDA- 01 June to 15 October 2022
- The CANADA- 01 June to 27 September 2022
- The CHINA- 01 June to 08 October 2022
- The EAST AFRICA- 01 June to 31 August 2022
- The GERMANY-01 June to 30 September 2022
- The HONG KONG SAR- 01 June to 30 September 2022
- The NEW ZEALAND- 01 June to 01 August 2022
- The SOUTHERN AFRICA- 01 June to 15 August 2022
- The INDIA- 01 June to 02 August 2022
- The ISRAEL- 01 June to 30 September 2022
- The JAMAICA & THE COMMONWEALTH CARIBBEAN- 01 June to 30 September 2022
- The KENYA- 01 June to 31 August 2022
- The MALAYSIA- 01 June to 31 August 2022
- The AUSTRALIA- 01 July to 10 September 2022
- The SYRIA, JORDAN, LEBANON, AND PALESTINE- 01 June to 31 August 2022
- The UNITED ARAB EMIRATES- 01 June to 23 September 2022
- The UNITED STATES- 01 July – 06 October 2022
- The WEST AFRICA- 01 June to 15 September 2022
- The ZAMBIA- 01 June to 31 August 2022
- The PAKISTAN- 01 June to 02 August 2022
- The SAUDI ARABIA- 01 June to 30 September 2022
- The SINGAPORE- 01 June to 30 September 2022
- The ZIMBABWE- 01 June to 31 August 2022
- And the Any Other Country 01 June to 02 August 2022
Every country has a different time limit for applying for the Rhodes Scholarship. Watch the list of nations with deadlines above.
- You can apply online.
- You must submit your application online before the deadline, collected with all supporting documentation.
- Before submitting your application, carefully read the general information, mostly the Scholarships tab on the Rhodes website, the Conditions of Tenure for the Rhodes Scholarship, the information in this document, and the University of Oxford’s graduate admissions sides.
- Applicants who have been shortlisted will be invited to a social event and a final interview. Because no alterations can be made on the date, time, or technique of these activities, you must be offered to join both in person. Without an interview, no applicant will be selected. The Rhodes Trust will pay travel costs, which will include the cost of a round-trip First-Class rail ticket but not accommodation charges. The price of global travel for individuals attending from other countries will not be enclosed.
- The conclusion of each applicant’s application will be emailed to them.
ALSO VISIT: OFFICIAL WEBSITE
VISIT FOR MORE: SCHOLARSHIPHITHER.COM