Murdoch University Scholarships 2023
1. Eligibility Criteria:
Open to all foreign candidates applying for a master’s or doctoral degree. degree in Australia. It is available to students enrolled in various academic programs at Murdoch University. Applicants must meet specific entry requirements for a master’s or doctoral degree. program they are applying for.
The scholarship is fully funded and covers tuition, living expenses and other educational expenses.
Great Murdoch University is a fully funded public university located in Perth, Western Australia. The university also has campuses in Singapore and Dubai. It is considered one of the top ranked universities in Australia.
Selected candidates are given the opportunity to explore new employment opportunities. Strengthen your professional teamwork skills. Develop leadership skills. Gain insight into the supervision of international researchers.
The deadline for submitting grant applications .
6. How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply for the Murdoch University Scholarships 2023 through the official website of the university. Please provide accurate and up-to-date information on the scholarship application form. Submit all required documents, including academic transcripts, letters of recommendation, and a statement of purpose. Ensure to adhere to the application deadline.
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- University: Murdoch University
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD
- Application Deadline: 30th September 2023
- Acceptance Rate: 90%
- Rankings & Ratings:
- QS World University Rankings: #561-570
- QS WUR Ranking By Subject: #51-70
- QS Sustainability Ranking: #501-550
- Top 50 under 50: #91-100
- A notarial photocopy of a Diploma or Certification
- Personal Statement
- Financial Plan Letter
- Non-Criminal Records
- Passport for International Students
- Short Resume/CV
- Motivational Letter or Statement of Purpose
- Recommendation Letters
- Health Certificate
- Proof of Language (Good TOEFL or IELTS Score)
- Acceptance Letter (Optional)
- Any other supporting documents
- Arts and Humanities
- Master of Creative Arts Therapies (MCAT)
- Business & Management (Various Programs)
- Master of Health Care Management (MHCM) + Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Professional Accounting (MPA)
- Yearly Allowance: $30,000 for living expenses
- Mentorship from international and elite mentors
- Participation in international research initiatives
All international freshers are eligible to try
For Master`s: Bachelor`s degree required
For PhD: Bachelor`s degree with honors and a Master`s degree
How to Apply:
- Submit your application online
- Meet the application details and criteria
- Please attach all required documents
Deadline: September 30, 2023
- Apply Now:
Official website for international students
Documents required for scholarship application
- Notarized copy of diploma or certificate:
This document serves as proof of your academic achievements and qualifications. This includes a notarized copy of your high school diploma, bachelor’s degree, or other relevant certificate, depending on the scholarship requirements.
A personal statement is an important part of your application. You can present your personality, your ambitions and your reasons for applying for the scholarship. Use this opportunity to highlight your strengths and experience and demonstrate how the scholarship aligns with your future goals.
Letter to the financial plan:
This letter outlines your financial situation and outlines your need for financial assistance. Include information about family income and expenses, and other relevant financial information that may affect your ability to pay for your education.
With this document, you can prove that you have no criminal record or that criminal proceedings are pending. This ensures the Scholarship Committee your credibility and credibility.
International student passport:
For international students, a valid passport is essential to verify identity and citizenship status. A brief resume:
Briefly describe your education, work history, extracurricular activities, achievements, etc. in your résumé or CV.
Letter of motivation or statement of purpose:
Your motivation to apply for a particular scholarship program is the focus of this letter as well as your personal statement. Learn how scholarships can help you achieve your academic and professional goals.
Letter of recommendation:
These letters are usually written by a teacher, professor, or employer who can assess your academic performance, personality, and potential. These are external validations of your qualifications and skills.
This document confirms that you are in good health and able to continue your studies without health restrictions.