Well, the very good and exciting news is that the applications are exposed for the Mexico Government Scholarship 2023. The Mexico Government Scholarship 2022 is opened about after 2 years. It was locked during COVID Period. The Mexican Government Scholarship is a Fully Funded Grant. It is exposed to Bachelor’s Degree, Specialty, Specialization, Master’s Degree, Doctorate & Postgraduate Research. The Government of Mexican Scholarship will shelter all the costs.
CHECK MORE: Summer Internships For International Students 2023
Study For Free In Mexico
Mexican Agency for International Cooperation for Development (AMEXCID), invites outsiders interested in studying in Mexico to partake in this Call for the Excellence Scholarship Program of the Government of Mexico for Outsiders, 2022 edition. The call is exposed to more than 180 Countries to Study in Mexico. More than 70 Mexican Higher Education institutes are joining in this.
The Scholarship is offered for medical studies too. Mexico is your next study destination. The whole details about the Mexico Government Scholarship 2022-23 are available below.
CHECK MORE; Fully Funded MBA Scholarships For International Students
Details About Mexico Government Scholarship 2022
- Country: Mexico
- Scholarship by: Mexican Agency for International Development Cooperation (AMEXCID)
- Course Level: The Bachelor’s Degree, the Specialty, the Specialization, the Master’s Degree, the Doctorate & the Postgraduate Research, the Mobility Programs
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 24th July 2022
CHECK MORE: Saskatchewan University Scholarships In Canada 2023
Financial Coverage Of Mexico Government Scholarship 2022
Mexico Government Scholarships for Global Students is a Fully Funded Scholarship by the Government of Mexico & will cover the following costs.
- A Monthly Stipend will be Given
- Registration and Tuition Fee
- Medical Insurance
- Cost of Visa
- Round Airfare Tickets
- Inner City Transport
- Some Free Trips
CHECK MORE: Mcall MacBain Scholarships In Canada For International Students
List of Courses & Fields For Mexico Government Scholarship 2022
Mexican Government Scholarship for Global Students is offering all academic fields including medical fields and majors which are Fully Enumerated by the Government of Mexico.
CHECK MORE: Top 10 Scholarships In Europe 2023
Duration of the Mexico Government Scholarship 2022
- Undergraduate (4 Years)
- For Graduate-level Research and the Postdoctoral Fellowship (12 months)
- Specialization (1 year)
- Master’s Degree (2 years)
- Doctoral Programs (3 or 4 years)
- Medical Specialization and sub-specialization (3 years)
CHECK MORE: Scholarships In Germany 2023 Without IELTS
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. Degrees as required by the program for which the scholarship is demanded.
- The scholarships will be awarded for academic excellence.
- Be accepted, or currently registered in a program of the contributing Mexican institutions in the Call.
- Applicants cannot be living in Mexico at the time of application.
- The academic excellence of the applicant in the intended area of study.
- The intended field of study or specialization in Mexico is related to the candidate’s academic and job history.
- The area of study is important and has a direct impact on the development of the candidate’s country.
- The program must relate to specific current or approved projects that have an impact on the development of the candidate’s country.
- All documents and forms must be in Spanish language or submitted with translations into Spanish
CHECK MORE: Rhodes Scholarships In the UK For International Students
- Scholarship application form
- A letter detailing the explanations that motivate (Motivation Letter for Scholarship)
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of academic acceptance
- Letter of obligation to return to the country
- Copy of the birth certificate
- Copy of the valid passport
CHECK MORE: Scholarships In Canada For International Students
The last date to apply for the Mexico Government Scholarship 2022 is July 24th, 2022
ALSO, VISIT: OFFICIAL WEBSITE
VISIT FOR MORE: SCHOLARSHIPHITHER.COM