The Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Competition in 2022 is now accepting applications. Successful applicants will get a Free Trip to London in 2022. This is an amazing and oldest opportunity by Queen Elizabeth announced by the Royal commonwealth society for international students. All candidates and all participating schools receive a Certificate of Participation and one Winner and Runner-up from the Senior and Junior categories win a trip to London for a week of educational and cultural events in 2022. All the expenses will be covered for a Free Trip to London in 2022.
Students from all 52 Commonwealth countries can apply for this Queen’s Essay competition. There are different categories offered in this essay competition. They gave you any topic and you can write an essay. The candidates for this international writing contest 2022 from Commonwealth countries are divided into two categories first is Senior Category and the second is Junior Category. The Commonwealth student from the age of 14-18 comes in the first means Senior Category. On the other hand, the student below the age of 14 years comes in the second Junior Category.
Details About Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Competition in 2022
- Country: London
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 30th June 2022
CHECK MORE: Scholarships in Europe Without IELTS in 2022 – European scholarships Without IELTS
Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Competition Awards
The Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Competition is supported by the Lagos State Government for international candidates.
- Glod, Silver, and Bronze Medals
- One Week Fully Funded trip to London for education and cultural events.
- Certificate of Participation.
CHECK MORE: UNISA Scholarships in 2023 | Fully Funded | University of South Australia
Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Competition Topics
Senior category (Born between 1 July 2003 and 30 June 2008 (14-18 years of age), maximum word count: 1500 words
- This essay will be used in a speech by the commonwealth Write a speech that highlights what you believe should be a priority for collective action within the Commonwealth and this thing made a chance for you to set your career.
- Determined to the Commonwealth.
- Her Majesty The Queen was born in the 20th century, a period that saw huge social change caused by creative and committed leaders. Remember an inspirational leader from this period.
- Whilst incidents of the last year have been different across the Commonwealth as compared to previous, moving examples of bravery, loyalty and selfless dedication to duty have been established in every Commonwealth nation and territory. notably by those working on the frontline who have been delivering healthcare and other public services in their communities.” – Her Majesty The Queen, Commonwealth Day Message 2021. Imagine you are working on the frontline. Write about your experience and what you get from them, explaining why you serve your community and why your service matters for the world and for your community.
- You just feel like you are a very senior person. And tell some kind of a bedtime story about an inspirational person.
- You can motivate the youth to serve the Commonwealth in your view?
- Tell them about Our Commonwealth community.
- Write a job description for a superhero needed to solve a problem in your community just like in movies.
- The competition is open to nationals or residents of all Commonwealth countries and territories, as well as residents of Hong Kong, Ireland, and Zimbabwe so this is a great opportunity for these students who belong to these countries.
- Entries must be written in English because this essay will be accepted in English.
- Entrants must select a Senior or Junior topic depending on their age on 30 June 2022 to write an essay on that topic depends on your age,
- The maximum word counts are 1,500 words for Senior entries and 750 words for Junior There is no minimum word count you must eligible for this criteria.
- Only one entry per participant will be accepted and not used for more than one.
More Details and FAQs about the Queen Essay competition here
Once the entry is submitted, the participants have to submit the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full name and complete identification number
- School name.
- If you want to submit separately, then give the details of submitting an adult. Complete details of a curricular stage of the entrant for complete this process
The last date to apply for the Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Competition 2022 is 30th June 2022
How to Apply
- Enter the competition. The online application link is here
ALSO, CHECK: scholarshiphither.com