The Emile Boutmy scholarship 2023-2024 is a great chance for foreign students to get an education in France. Students who have good academic records can get this scholarship. So if you are interested in studying in France.
Benefits Emily Boutmy Scholarships In France 2023
Students applying will receive the following advantages:
- They will get up to €10,000 yearly.
- It includes academic, and living expenditures, books, and other costs.
- Other opportunities like personal and work information.
- The students will get a chance to enhance their language.
- They are able to take part in sports.
APPLY FOR: The MBZUAI Scholarship Program 2023 – Fully Funded
This scholarship is awarded to excellent students who demonstrate their monetary conditions. In this way, they will get a stipend/allowance for living. They will also enjoy travel fares to and from France.
APPLY FOR: Top 20 International Scholarships 2023 – Fully Funded
Emily Boutmy Scholarship for Bachelor’s Degree Program:
The following benefits will be to applicants:
- The benefit is about €13,00 per year for 3 years.
- The grant is € 8800 for 3 years.
- It’s about €6000 for 3 years.
- €3600 yearly for 3 years.
APPLY FOR: Finland Scholarships 2023 Without IELTS
Scholarship for Master’s Degree Program:
It will vary from €10000 to €12,200 yearly for 2 years.
Emile Boutmy Scholarships Available for International Students:
- Many famous scholarship programs are available at Emile Boutmy Scholarships. It includes Academic Excellence Scholarship, the Diversity Scholarship, and the Leadership Scholarship. The scholarship is awarded to students having good performance in their studies.
- The French scholarship is valid for 4 years of study.
- Students with different backgrounds can be given a Diversity scholarship.
- The Leadership scholarship is awarded to students having leadership traits in extracurricular activities. It is valid for up to 4 years.
APPLY FOR: Top 10 Scholarships in Europe 2023-2024
Eligibility Criteria For Emily Boutmy Scholarships In France 2023
The Emily Boutmy scholarships are available all over the world and there are 2 types of awards: The first is for undergraduates and the rest is for graduates. It covers the tuition fee for 1 year.
First-time candidates, natives of a non-European Union country, and their house affairs should not file taxes and involve in Undergraduate/Master’s programs these are the conditions to qualify!
- Show good performance.
- The application should be fit.
- Enrolled first time at Sciences Po.
- Should be given an acceptance letter from the institute.
- They must have French/English knowledge.
APPLY FOR: Top 20 Excellence Scholarships 2023-2024 For International Students
Application Method For Emile Boutmy Scholarship
- The Emile Boutmy Scholarship is a good chance for eligible students to get monetary support for their studies. Following are the details you need to follow when applying for the scholarship:
- Look if you meet the mentioned criteria. You must be a developing country citizen and must be enrolled in a French institute of higher education. You will get to know the complete eligibility criteria from the website.
- Then you have to collect the needed documents like a passport, results, recommendation letters, and a personal statement. Once you have done it, fill it out online.
- Accurately fill it out and submit your online application. The scholarship committee will review it and you will be informed via email. If you are qualified a congratulations message will be sent to you. It will cover your academic and monetary funds during your study in France.
APPLY FOR: Jobs In Malta 2023 – Without Experience
Emile Boutmy Scholarship Applications
- The selection committee will look for students who show good performance and leadership traits. Your civic commitment and social responsibility are also needed. Also, set some answers about your goals and aims and the way to achieve them.
- The selection committee is in search of pupils who have some good impact on the world and they will be receiving 50,000$ yearly. But make sure to submit it on time!
- It will not be given automatically you have to apply it on the application form for bachelor’s and master’s degrees.
APPLY FOR: University of Tokyo Scholarships 2023-2024
Emily Boutmy Scholarship Application Deadlines:
The undergraduate students from international secondary schools will submit their applications by 22 February 2023. The undergraduate program (candidates from French secondary schools) have the deadline date for applications till 10 April 2023. The Master’s program deadline is 30 November 2022.