Australia Awards Scholarships 2023-2024 is open for international students. Here is good news for international students who want to study for a Master’s Bachelor’s and PhD. in Australia with a fully funded scholarship in the academic year 2023. On this website scholarshiphither.com we will discuss scholarships from all over the world and today we can discuss the Australia Awards Scholarships 2023-2024 in Australia, and get to know how to apply for this scholarship.
The department of foreign affairs has officially announced Australia Awards Scholarships 2023-2024 for international students. This scholarship is for international students in many subjects students just check and select their relevant subject and apply for that.
Australia awards scholarships 2023 is one of the best opportunities for international students and a lot of students every year apply for the prestigious scholarship and enrolled in different universities with the help of the program. Students are eligible to apply for bachelor’s, master’s, and Ph.D. scholarships. You can also apply for Technical and Further Education (TAFE). Students can work after the degree on the basis of their working skills.
Fully Funded Australia Awards Scholarships 2023 Details
|Scholarship Name||Australia Awards Scholarship|
|Study Level||Undergraduate, Master, PhD|
|Deadline||01 May 2023|
Australia Awards Participating Institutions
There are some institutes where international students can apply for this scholarship.
- Australian Catholic University
- Aviation Australia
- Bond University
- Box Hill Institute TAFE
- Bureau of Meteorology
- Canberra Institute of Technology
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Central Queensland University
- Charles Darwin University
- Charles Sturt University
- Chisholm Institute of TAFE
- Curtin University of Technology
- Deakin University
- Edith Cowan University
- Federation University
- Flinders University
- Griffith University
- Holmesglen Institute of TAFE
- James Cook University
- Kangan Institute
- La Trobe University
- Macquarie University
- Melbourne Polytechnic
- Monash University
- Murdoch University
- Queensland University of Technology
- RMIT University
- Southern Cross University
- Swinburne University of Technology
- TAFE NSW
- TAFE Queensland
- TAFE SA
- Tasmanian Polytechnic
- The Australian National University
- The Gordon Institute of TAFE
- The University of Adelaide
- The University of Melbourne
- The University of New England
- The University of New South Wales
- The University of Newcastle
- The University of Queensland
- The University of Sydney
- The University of Western Australia
- University College London
- University of Canberra
- University of South Australia
- University of Southern Queensland
- The University of Tasmania
- The University of Technology Sydney
- University of The Sunshine Coast
- University of Wollongong
- Victoria University
- Western Sydney University
- William Angliss Institute of TAFE
- Full Tuition Fees.
- Return Air Travel
- Books and other minor expenses are also included
- Contribution to Living Expenses (CLE)
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- supplementary academic support for international students must be required for this to improve their educational experience
Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Laos, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Timor-Leste, Vietnam
Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, Solomon Islands, Kiribati, Vanuatu, Wallis, Marshall Islands, Republic of Palau, Nauru, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Tonga, Tuvalu, and Futuna
Malawi, Ghana, Botswana, Madagascar, Mauritius, Kenya, Mozambique, Nigeria, South Africa, Tanzania, Zambia
The students who want to apply for this scholarship must meet this criterion to get this scholarship.
- Candidates can apply for this if they are 18+
- Students must apply for the undergraduate degree program
- This scholarship is only for international students national’s in Australia are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Students have a clear criminal record from their home country.
- Students have to submit an IELTS test if they are from countries where English is their second language.
The students who want to apply for the awarded scholarship have to submit their application before 01 May 2023
APPLY LINK: Dubai Government Jobs 2023 Open Now – Apply Now
How to Apply for a Scholarship:
Students can apply online via the official website, The official website link is given below.
If you want to get know more about Australia Awards Scholarships 2023-2024, visit the official website