The Operations are now sociable and apply for the Thailand Scholarships For International Students 2022. Chula University offers a completely Funded Full-Time Masters Degree and Ph.D. Degree Scholarship Programs to all or any Transnational Scholars. Chulalongkorn University is Ranked 1st in Thailand. one of the oldest and one among the country’s most prestigious Universities. University has a Reputable Graduate Scholarship Program for International Students. Getting an education at Thailand University is extremely easy. there is No Operation Figure Charged by Chulalongkorn University. The Scholarship is out there altogether Academic Fields and Majors that are offered by the University.
All the Charges are going to be Covered Under the Chulalongkorn University Scholarship. You Do not get to buy anything. 2 Time Duration is for a master’s Degree and three Time Duration is for. A Ph.D. Program. The Further Detailed Information about the Chulalongkorn University Scholarship in Thailand 2021 is given below.
Details About Chulalongkorn University Scholarship 2022
• Country Thailand
• University Chulalongkorn University
• Course Position Masters, Ph.D.
• Financial Coverage Completely Funded
• Deadlines June 10, 2022
Also check: Croatia Scholarships Without IELTS in 2022: Study for free in Croatian Universities 2022
Poland Scholarships for International Students 2022 | Funded
Term of the Thailand Scholarships For International Students 2022
• 2 Time Master Program Starting in August 2022
• 3 Time Doctoral Program Starting in August 2022
The Chulalongkorn University Scholarship 2021 will cover all the Charges for the complete duration of the Scholarship. The Scholarship will not be protracted in any situation.
• Return Airfare Ticket is going to be handed to/ from The country.
• Full Education figures are going to be paid for and can be covered by the University.
• A Yearly paycheck is going to be handed to hide the Living Charges.
• Accommodation Allowances are going to be Handed.
Available Program for Masters, PhD
. Architectural Design
2. Business Administration
3. Business Administration ( Flexible MBA)
4. Business Administration (SCE)
5. Business and Managerial Economics (MABE)
6. Business Law
7. Clinical Lores
8. computing and knowledge Technology (CSIT)
9. Cultural Management (MACM)
10. Engineering Management (CUSE)
11. English as a world Language (EIL)
12. Environment, Development, and Sustainability (EDS)
. Esthetic Restorative and Implant Dentistry
14. European Studies (MAEUS)
15. Finance (MSF)
16. Financial Engineering (MFE)
17. Food and Nutrition
18. Food Science and Technology
19. Georesources and Petroleum Engineering
20. Senior Dentistry and Special Cases Care
21. Governance ( Diurnal)
22. Dangerous Substance and Environmental Management (IP-HSM)
23. Health Development
24. Health Economics and Health Care Management (MS Health)
25. Mortal Resource Management (Diploma Degree) (HRM)
26. Mortal Resource Management (HRM)
27. Information Studies
28. International Business Management (MM)
29. International Development Studies ( MAIDS)
30. International Economics and Finance (MAIEF)
31. Korean Studies
32. Labour Economics and Human Resource Management (MAHR
33. Medical Lores
34. Microbiology and Microbial Technology
35. Operative Dentistry
36. Oral Biology
37. Petrochemical Technology
38. Petroleum and Energy Technology
39. Petroleum Geoscience
40. Pharmaceutical Technology
41. Polymer Science
43. Public Health Lores
44. Social and Executive
45. Southeast Asian Studies
46. Strategic Communication Management
47. Teaching English as a far off Language (TEFL)
48. Thai Studies
49. Civic strategies
50. Veterinary Science and Technology
• Applicant Must be Transnational Scholars from any Country. should not be a citizen of Thailand.
• Actors from ASEAN Countries and Actors from Non-ASEAN Countries both are Eligible
• Aspirants Must have Completed a master’s degree if applying for a Master’s, and a Master’s Degree if applying for.DD. Program.
• Aspirants’ age should not be relatively 40.
• Good Command of English.
• The aspirant must be in wholesomeness.
Documents Required for the application
• Complete form with a Snap
• A CV
• Academic Paraphrase
• Certificate of Graduation
• Passport Photocopy
• Two Letters of advice
• Medical Certificate
The last date to use for the Chulalongkorn University Scholarship 2022 is June 10, 2022.
How to Apply
The Operation Process is Online. Elect the Scholarship Program Name as “ Scholarship Program for Nonnatives from ASEAN Countries And Non-ASEAN countries”