Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2023 will be offered in Early August 2022 for the class of 2023-2024. Switzerland Government Scholarships 2023 are fully-funded scholarships that cover a large number of subjects presented for admissions. Science, Arts, Engineering, Medicine, Management, and Law degree programs are all presented under Switzerland Scholarships 2023. The deadline to submit applications for the Swiss Government Scholarships will be 30 December 2022. This is the perfect time for candidates to get familiar with the application procedure for Swiss Scholarships 2023 and concoct their application material in time. It is a great chance to benefit in order to study for free in Switzerland.
CHECK MORE: Scholarships In Hungary 2023
Study For In Switzerland
Each year the Swiss Confederation awards Government Excellence Scholarships to promote global exchange and research collaboration between Switzerland and over 180 other countries. Beneficiaries are nominated by the awarding body, the Federal Commission for Scholarships for Foreign Students (FCS). The Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships for 2023-2024 are intended for young researchers from overseas who have completed a master’s degree or Ph.D. and for foreign performers holding a bachelor’s degree.
CHECK MORE: USA Washington Scholarships 2023
Benefits Of Switzerland Government Excellence Scholarships 2023
It must be noted that the Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2023 are fully funded that cover full tuition dues, monthly stipend payments, room, health insurance, and other student costs. The Swiss Excellence Scholarship covers the following for all global students:
- Free Airfare Tickets
- Sponsored Research Fund
- Housing Allowance Disbursements
- Free Accommodation (CHF 300 housing allowance)
- Sponsorship for Monthly Stipend (CHF 1,920)
- Full Tuition Fees Waiver
- Paid Health Insurance
CHECK MORE: USA Embassy Scholarships 2023
Switzerland Government Excellence Scholarships 2023
Research-Based Swiss Scholarship 2023
This is offered to post-graduate researchers in any discipline (who hold a master’s degree as a minimum) who are scheduled to come to Switzerland to follow research or further studies at the doctoral or post-doctoral level. Research scholarships are presented for research or study at all Swiss cantonal universities, universities of applied sciences, and the two federal institutes of technology. Only applicants designated by an academic mentor at one of these higher education institutions will be measured.
CHECK MORE: Scholarships In Romania 2023
Arts Swiss Scholarships 2023
These are open to art scholarships wishing to chase an initial master’s degree in Switzerland. Art scholarships are granted for study at any Swiss conservatory or university of the arts. This Swiss scholarship is offered to students from a limited number of countries only.
CHECK MORE: USA Scholarships In 2023
Swiss Government Scholarship Criteria
The FCS assesses scholarship requests according to three standards:
- Worth of the research project or creative work
Valuation of the Candidate profile
Interactions and potential for future research collaboration
CHECK MORE: Poland Scholarships In 2023
Eligibility Standards for Swiss Excellence Scholarship 2023
- Candidates must be in command of the necessary language skills required for the research/studies.
- Candidates must provide a letter from an academic host professor (including her/his short CV) at the selected Swiss university confirming why she/he is ready to supervise and support the research. Without such support, the application will be excluded.
- Candidates who have been in Switzerland for more than one year at the start of the scholarship in September are not qualified.
- Candidates who have already helped from a Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship are not qualified to apply for a second scholarship.
- Candidates must have a research proposal including a timeframe. This is the core of the submission.
- The candidate must devote all required attention to it.
- Scholarship holders are expected to move to Switzerland during their grant duration.
CHECK MORE: Scholarships In Australia 2023
Documents Needed for Swiss Excellence Scholarship Application
- Signed medical certificate.
- Signed FCS submission form (typed and printed) with photos.
- A copy of the letter from an academic host professor (as well as the candidate’s short CV) at the selected Swiss university confirming why she/he is eager to supervise and support the research.
- A letter of motivation(maximum 2 pages).
- The full CV with a list of academic publications, awards, etc.
- A complete research proposal(max. 5 pages, signed), using completely the FCS research proposal form.
- A short CV of the academic tutor at the home institution.
- Study planner statement of purpose
- Photocopies of certificates and grade sheets from formerly attended universities/colleges and diplomas with grades, starting with the most current. If not in English, French, Italian, or German with proven certified translations in English. Do not submit the unique certificates.
- Two confidential letters of recommendation from two different professors in the candidate’s field (use exclusively the FCS reference form – originals in closed envelopes only for the 1st set). No copies of 2nd set.
- The Two copies of the candidate’s passport (main page with personal data). Dual residents add copies of both passports. Candidates already in Switzerland during the application procedure add a copy of the house permit for Switzerland.
VISIT: OFFICIAL WEBSITE
ALSO VISIT FOR MORE: SCHOLARSHIPHITHER.COM