Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships are going to be available in August 2022 for the category of 2023 for Foreign Scholars and Artists. The deadline to submit applications for Swiss Scholarships are going to be October 1, 2022. this is often the perfect time for applicants to urge conversant in the appliance process for Swiss Scholarships and prepare their application material in time. it’s an excellent chance to avail so as to review for free of charge in Switzerland.
Respectively year Swiss Association awards Government Fineness Scholarships to market international argument and research collaboration between Switzerland and over 180 other countries. Receivers are selected by the awarding body, the Federal Commission for Grants for Foreign Students (FCS).
The Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships for 2023 are aimed toward young researchers from abroad who have completed a master’s degree or Ph.D. and at far-off performers holding a bachelor’s degree.
Swiss Excellence Scholarships Allowances and Coverage Plan:
It must be noted that Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2023 are fully funded that cover full tuition fees, monthly stipend payments, room, insurance, and other student expenses. Swiss Excellence Scholarship covers the subsequent for all international students:
1. Free Airfare Tickets
2. Sponsored Research Fund
3. Housing Allowance Disbursements
4. Free Accommodation (CHF 300 housing allowance)
5. Sponsorship for Monthly Stipend (CHF 1,920)
6. Full Tuition Fees Waiver
7. Paid insurance
Swiss Excellence Scholarships Categories:
• The research scholarship is out there to post-graduate investigators in any castigation (who hold a master’s degree as a least) who are getting to originate to Switzerland to chase research or extra studies at the doctoral or post-doctoral equal. Research scholarships are gave for research or study in the smallest Swiss cantonal universities, universities of practical sciences, and consequently the two federal institutes of technology. Only candidates designated by a tutorial counselor at one among these education organizations are going to be measured.
• Art scholarships are welcoming art students wanting to chase an initial master’s degree in Switzerland.
Art scholarships are awarded for study at any Swiss conservatory or university of the humanities . This Swiss scholarship is out there to students from a limited number of nations only.
Swiss Government Scholarship Selection Criteria:
The FCS evaluates scholarship claims reliable with three measures:
a) Quality of the scientific research or artistic work
b) Assessment of Candidate profile
c) Collaborations and potential for upcoming research collaboration
Eligibility Standards for Swiss Excellence Scholarship:
1. Applicants must be in command of the required language skills required for the research/studies.
2. Applicants must provide a letter from a tutorial host professor (including her/his short CV) at the chosen Swiss university confirming why she/he is willing to supervise and support the research. Without such support, the appliance are going to be rejected.
3. Applicants who are in Switzerland for quite one year at the start of the scholarship in September aren’t eligible.
4. Applicants who have already benefited from a Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship aren’t eligible to use for a second scholarship.
5. Applicants must have a search proposal including a timeframe. this is often the centerpiece of the appliance .
6. The applicant must devote all required attention thereto .
7. Scholarship holders are expected to maneuver to Switzerland during their grant period.
Documents Needed for Swiss Excellence Scholarship Application:
1. Contracted medical credential (use only the FCS health certificate form).
2. Signed FCS form (typed and printed) with photos.
3. a copy of the letter from a seminar host professor (including her/his short CV) at the selected Swiss university confirmative why she/he is eager to oversee and sustenance the research.
4. A letter of motivation (max. 2 pages).
5. A full CV with an inventory of educational publications, awards, etc.
6. an entire research proposal (max. 5 pages, contracted), using wholly the FCS investigate offer method.
7. a brief CV of the tutorial mentor at the house institution.
8. Study plan or statement of purpose
9. Photocopies of certificates and grade sheets from previously attended universities/colleges and diplomas with grades, starting with the foremost recent. If not in English, French, Italian, or German with proved specialized translations in English. don’t succumb the first credentials.
10. Two confidential letters of advice from two different professors within the applicant’s field (use exclusively the FCS reference form – originals in sealed envelopes just for the first set). No copies of 2nd set.
11. Two copies of the applicant’s passport (main page with personal data). Dual nationals add copies of both passports. Applicants already in Switzerland during the appliance procedure add a replica of the residence permit for Switzerland.
Application Process of Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2022:
Candidates are required to send the above-listed documents to their local Swiss Country Embassies before their country-specific deadlines. you’ll check the country-specific Swiss Scholarship application and deadline information from the links available at the top of this text .
1. Swiss Scholarship Country Specific List 1
2. Swiss Scholarship Country Specific List 1
Visit More: scholarshiphither.com