The National University of Singapore (NUS) is now accepting admission applications for the 2022-2023 school year from everywhere on the planet on fully-funded NUS Singapore scholarships 2022-2023.
NUS is ready to welcome outstanding and bright students from every corner of the planet to form their future by enrolling during this scholarship program. This NUS scholarship isn’t just for international students, domestic students also can apply for it. So, in no time, collect all of your documents and obtainable enroll in any of the Master’s degree programs or Ph.D. programs of your choice. This NUS scholarship is out there for all academic fields.
For international students, it’s a fully-funded NUS Singaporean Scholarship program. On the opposite hand, students who want to review on scholarship in Singapore can complete their degree via research or course program. So, prepare your application and therefore the remainder of the documents and apply for it as soon as possible.
FUNDING ALLOWANCE FOR NUS SINGAPORE SCHOLARSHIP:
The NUS Singapore scholarship 2022-2023 is offering numerous assistances to the applicant. Such as:
• Complete tuition fee waiver.
• Free accommodation for the scholars.
• The monthly living allowance for a Master’s degree is 1500$ for international students, and therefore the local student will get a monthly stipend of 2500$.
• The monthly living stipend for a Ph.D. degree is 2500$ to 3000$.
• Research grant.
NUS SCHOLARSHIP CRITERIA OF ELIGIBILITY:
Below are the eligibility criteria for the NUS Singapore scholarships 2022-2023.
• All local and international students can smear for this scholarship.
• An excellent academic record is important.
• If you would like to enroll in an Undergraduate NUS Merit Scholarship, a high school diploma is mandatory.
• To smear for the Master’s scholarship, an applicant must have a bachelor’s degree.
• To apply for a Ph.D. scholarship, an applicant obligation have a Master’s degree.
• A applicant must get himself registered in any of the full-time investigation programs.
TYPES OF NUS SINGAPORE SCHOLARSHIPS:
One can apply for the scholarship for a Master’s or a Ph.D. degree within the below-listed programs:
• NUS Research Scholarship (NUS RS).
• President’s Graduate fellowship.
• Lee Kuan Yew Scholarship
• Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA)
• (SMART) Graduate Fellowship
• Commonwealth Scholarships.
• NUS Merit Scholarships
• NUS Performing & Visual Arts Scholarships
• NUS Sports Scholarships
• NUS Global Merit Scholarships
• NUS Engineering Scholarships
• ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarship (AUS)
• Science & Technology (S&T) Undergraduate Scholarship
• Kuok Foundation Undergraduate Awards
• Singapore Power Scholarship
GENERAL APPLICATION PROCEDURE FOR NUS SINGAPORE SCHOLARSHIPS 2022-2023:
1. Search the scholarships webpage of NUS.
2. Click on the currently open scholarships section of the webpage.
3. don’t forget to see the eligibility criteria, coverage plan, and details of every scholarship.
4. Select the scholarship of your choice.
5. Keep a keen check on the opening and shutting dates of selected scholarships.
6. Then, start collecting all the specified documents mentioned within the form before the deadline.
7. confirm if the applications are accepted online or online.
8. Before submitting your application, proofreading may be a must.
9. Submit your application with the set of required documents.
10. await the interview call and final results.
If you would like to extend your chances of selection, then the acceptance letter from the professor of that university may be a must. meaning a call for participation letter from the university’s professor in his research program will maximize your selection chances.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION:
Check the list of all the documents needed to use for the NUS Singapore Scholarships.
• National ID or Passport Photostat may be a must.
• Transcripts or Diplomas Attested Copies.
• Personal statement
• Recommendation letters
• Curriculum Vitae
• Standardized Tests scores
• Research Proposal
• Your study plan
• Scholarship essay
• Family budget of your family is mandatory too.
• Set of Portfolios.
• Certificates of Extra-curricular activities
• English expertise certificate (IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, etc.)
• Qualification test certificates, like GRE, GMAT, etc.
DEADLINE FOR NUS SINGAPORE SCHOLARSHIPS 2022-2023.
The applicants can still apply for NUS Singapore Scholarships as they’re accepting applications online. However, they need not mention any deadline