Scholarships for Trinity College for the session 2023-24 are now open at Trinity College of Dublin without IELTS. So it is a crucial opportunity to get free education without IELTS in Ireland.
Trinity College of Dublin is a well-famous and ranked institute in Ireland. It has managed a high standard of studies and superb learning for Irish and foreign students.
Benefits of studying in Dublin:
Trinity College, Dublin in collaboration with the Ireland authorities, is providing many scholarship schemes for foreign aspirants. They are expanding the global zone and spending in the coming times.
Reasons to study in Dublin:
It is the most thrilled and zealous city in the world. Its universities are famous and its traditions are also outstanding. It is an awesome place to continue academic performance for international students in Dublin and discover many chances for personal development. The city is also full of activities and other functions that surely fascinate aspirants who want a great study in foreign countries. It is a rich history that is around you or the unbelievable life, but you’ll be surprised by it all.
IELTS band requirement for Trinity College Dublin | Not Required:
IELTS is a choice-based test for language competency at Dublin, if anyone wants to submit these they can send in Cambridge English tests, European Baccalaureate, Irish Leaving Certificate, GGSE French Baccalaureate, US high school curriculum, TOEFL, International Baccalaureate, and Pearson Test of English. The teaching medium is English. It wholeheartedly takes natives from foreign countries. The students other than language proficient must give their language proof.
List of universities in Dublin without IELTS Requirements:
- Trinity College Dublin
- Dublin City University
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- National College of Ireland
- Griffith College Dublin
- Dublin Business School
- Hibernia College
- The Institute of Advertising
- Practitioners in Ireland
The acceptance rate of Trinity College Dublin:
Taking admission to Dublin’s Trinity College is not easy now. It is the greatest university in Ireland with high educational status. It is greatly competitive and gives tough times to students and is based on merit. The acceptance rate of Trinity College Dublin is 32.5%
The application fee at Trinity College is €55.
Trinity College Dublin international scholarships application:
Having a scholarship at these well-esteemed is not so simple. There are some important rules and eligibility limitations that are necessary to be followed. When applying for a scholarship, it varies for every degree. The scholarship depends on nationalities, merits, and selected degree programs.
If an aspirant has decided to apply for a scholarship, an offer letter is necessary. For UG degrees, all required things are important. But if you fail, you will be admitted to the foreign foundation scheme of Trinity for the UG program
Other requirements include:
- A letter to be shown how the aspirant will work for the college community of Trinity
- Curriculum Vitae, 2 recommended letters, and academic achievements that are important.
- The students must submit an Ireland study VISA.
Scholarships offered by Trinity College Dublin:
The college is providing many scholarships in cooperation with the authorities of the Irish country and provides them an opportunity to get an education and do research. So let’s talk about these
Government of Ireland scholarships:
- It is for non-EEA countries
- It is for 1 year
- The scholarships are 60 in number
- The academic classes will begin in 2023, in September or October.
- The fund for the scholarship is €10,000 for the students in a span of 1 year by HEA.
- Other expenses like accommodation will be provided.
- Full academic fees defer for the chosen students.
- These students can apply for the scholarship scheme
- UG program in the final year
- Currently enrolled in MA or research for 1 year
The last date for it is April 17, 2023.
International business scholarships:
- The scholarship is for BS students in Business studies
- The award worth is euros 5000.
- Aspirants with non-EU can apply for the scholarship.
- The students will be chosen on academic results, merit, and their ability to support society.
- The application method is online.
Undergraduate Scholarships for a Better World:
- The span for the degree is for 1 year
- The worth of the scholarship ranges from € 2000-€ 4000.
- Almost 20 scholarships are available for 4 years degree and the candidates will receive €2000.
- The scholarship is for a BS in engineering, environmental science, and combined honors in CS and geography.
- The worth of the scholarship is €10,000 for the 1st year and €4000 for the rest of the years.
Who can apply?
Aspirants with a non-EU background can apply for a global business allowance.
Deadline for application
- 1st session announcement: March 1st, 2023
- 1st session deadline: June 1st, 2023
- 2nd session announcement is April 1st, 2023
- 2nd session deadline is the 1st of July, 2023.
#1 E3 balanced scholarship program
It is for 1 year and it is worth’s €2000-€4000. The scholarship is for CS, Environmental history, energy science, natural science, and engineering.
Students having an offer letter can apply. Trinity College is also offering a 1-year scholarship in MSc in Electronic Information Engineering program and MSc in smart and sustainable places with a worth of €10,000.
#2 International Postgraduate Excellence Scholarships
- The scholarship application date is September 2023.
- It is 5000 euros.
- The non-EU students can apply.
- For applying, contact the office of the registrar of your region.
- Chinese, Indians, and USA natives can apply for this scholarship.
- The last date in the USA is April 1, 2023.
#3 George Mitchell scholarships
- It is a scholarship scheme in US-Ireland by the name George J Mitchell.
- Almost 12 scholarships are there and it is for students having an age 18-30 for foreign aspirants in different subjects.
- It has advantages like traveling expenses, accommodation expenditures, and academic fees.
- To avail of this scholarship the aspirant must be a citizen of the U.S
- The students are chosen on the following criteria
- Leadership quality
- Commitment to support and help society.