KGSP Scholarship 2023 For quick human development, education plays an important role. Then for that to be reached, financial support is very essential. The Korean Government presents a support program scholarship for Self-financed international students. To raise awareness of the profits of studying in Korea and to inspire financially self-supporting overseas students by sponsoring outstanding students.
Study For Free In South Korea
To stabilize the development of studies by fostering world-class human resources in areas compulsory for national strategic development, and by providing financial funding for fundamental fields of study. The scholarship support program is worth up to Living expenses of 500,000 won monthly (Maximum 5,000,000 won) for the period of ten (10) months.
Details About KGSP Scholarship 2023
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Korean Government
- Host Institution(s): Institutions in Korea
- Number of Awards: 250 (Approximately)
- Scholarship level: Bachelor’s degree
- Scholarship Worth: Maximum 5,000,000 for 10 months
- Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
How much percentage is required for a scholarship in Korea?
Must have a cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of at least 80 percent (out of 100 percent) or be in the top 20% (out of 100 %) of high school students.
Korean Government Support Scholarship Program | Details
The Korean Government is setting up a support program for international students who desire to register for a degree program in any higher institution in Korea. To raise awareness of the profits of studying in Korea and to motivate financially self-supporting overseas students by subsidizing outstanding students.
Eligibility Criteria For KGSP Scholarship 2023
Applicants are expected to hold the following eligibility criteria for the Korean Government Support Scholarship Program for International Students:
- Candidates must be international students.
- Scholars are admitted into an undergraduate degree program.
- The award is offered to undergraduate students registered in a university program.
- Other factors such as community service, leadership abilities, and levels of motivation will also be taken into consideration.
- Founded on academic merit.
- Students registering full-time in the Honors program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Exceptional personal success services (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
- A high school transcript and/or GSE results (if your transcript is not in English, also need a certified translation).
- Candidates must have a high school certificate or equal.
- Applicants must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Candidates must hold a present for a full-time program at Korean University, Korea.
- Application procedure based on merit and proof of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Candidates are required to provide evidence of meeting the Korean University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Scholarship Value and Benefits:
The scholarship support program is worth up to Living costs of 500,000 won monthly (Maximum 5,000,000 won) for the period of ten (10) months.
When can I apply for KGSP Scholarship 2023?
When can I apply for KGSP Scholarship 2023? Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply through an Online Application. Print the Application form and submit it to the University.
Document Requirements: Applicants should generally get ready their;
- Statement of purpose
- Academic transcripts/certificates of preceding educational qualifications
- Curriculum Vitae(CV)
- A conditional or unconditional offer of admission
VISIT: OFFICIAL WEBSITE
VISIT FOR MORE: SCHOLARSHIPHITHER.COM