The applications are bid to appeal for the Cross Culture Exchange Program 2022 in Germany. This is a Fully Funded all expenses covered for International Students. candidates stay 2 to 3 months in Germany. Contributor can apply with any educational Field or any educational background. If you are inclined to get an exciting cross-cultural exploit, here you have great chance.
During the training 2 3 months, participants will attach to each other and get to know about each other, Intercultural Skills always help to make friends from all around the world, they can share their expertise with other one’s . Both Male and Female Participants can apply. This is the most popular and Interesting Exchange programs.
Contributors will also be able to knowing about the Culture of Germany. And also will be able to have good grip in the fields of Civil, Cultural, Educational, technological, Creative, Policy and Society, Continuous, Media and Culture, Human Rights, Peace, and Medial sectors to work together. if you are ready to exploring this? The comprehensive information about the Cross Culture Exchange Program Germany 2022 2021 is available below.
Details About Cross Culture Exchange Program 2022:
- Country: Germany
- Duration: 2 Months
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- No. of Participants: 100
This progamme in Germany is fully funded. this covers all your expenses.
- A Monthly Allowance of 550 Euros
- Roundtrip Airfare Tickets
- Full Accommodation
- Every month ticket for general transport within the place of apartment
- A Refund of Applicable Visa Fees
- Health Insurance
Goal for the CCP Program
The Programme goal of the Cross Cultur is to build up lifelong civil society networks in between Germany and countries all over the world.
During the time of stay in Germany 2 to 3 months of practical training in host organizations or in CCP associate countries, candidates grow their proficiency and acquire intercultural skills.
- Policy and society
- Media and culture
- Human rights and peace
- Sustainable development
- Digital civil society
- Non-formal political education
- Climate justice
- Civic & citizenship education
To be eligible for the International program in Germany. candidates from these countries are eligible to Apply for the Cross-Cultural Internship 2022. paricipants from the 46 Countries are eligible.
Algeria, Azerbaijan ,Armenia, , Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Bhutan, Colombia, Cuba, Egypt, Georgia, Germany, Guatemala, Haiti, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Libya, Malaysia, Mauritania, Mexico, Russia, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Palestinian Territory, Qatar, Republic of Moldova, Morocco, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tajikistan, Tunisia, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan.
Eligibility Criteria for Germany fully funded program
- The Applicant must under 45 age for this scholarship
- Good written and spoken English skills.
- Volunteer work Experience
- The applicant well and good in physical to stay long in abroad.
- The candidate engaged with socially in long term.
These are some needed documents:
- Letter of motivation
- Recommendation letter by your current employer/home organization
- Photo (optional)
- All participants updated by via email or mobile phone number so they call you for interview in Germany embassy.
- in uncomfortable situation they interview you online.
- At the end of January they will informed for flying.
How to Apply in Germany fully funded program
Cross Culture Program 2022 Germany The Applications are to be submitted online.
To apply Visit http://Visit the Official website of the CCP Germany Fellowship\