Canadian Government & Private JOBS 2023 is offered for international fresh grads and skilled and experienced professionals. Highly-paid Jobs in Canada are declared throughout the year for almost every field. It is quite easy for international applicants to get recruited by Canadian companies. Therefore, a large number of people fly to Canada to find work chances each year. Canada is situated on the North American side. Canada has ten provinces. Each Province offers many jobs to international candidates in various fields. The maximum salary in Canadian companies is waged in Engineering, Banking, and Medical fields. That’s why many international candidates want to get jobs in Canada.
Canadian Work Visa Requirements and Process
The requirements to get a Canadian Work VISA for international candidates need to include the following set of salary packages:
- Passport or Traveling Documents
- Education report
- Written job offers from a Canadian Company
- Police Certificate
- Medical report
The Canadian work visa process contains the following steps
- Apply online application with basic necessities at the Canadian immigration portal
- Give candidate’s fingerprints and photo
- Take the time to process the application
- Attempt for a Canadian Work VISA interview at the embassy
- Then wait for the final decision on the candidate’s application
List of Canadian Government & Private JOBS 2023
There are the following top-rated jobs for international candidates in Canada.
CHECK MORE: Elon must internship 2023
1# Engineering Sector Jobs In Canada
Engineering is the most popular job in Canada with attractive salaries in different sectors of industries. Engineering is a skill in engineers due to this a company can be more effective than other companies. There are numerous engineers all over the world and they can easily apply to different companies in Canada. Currently, there are nearly seven top engineering jobs in Canada.
- Electrical Engineering Jobs in Canada 2023
Electrical engineering is one of the most challenging fields of engineering in Canada. The top 10 electrical companies in Canada are:
- Pheonix Energy Service
- Open System International (OSI)
- Altasteel Flour
- Klohn Crippen Berger
These Canadian companies demand employees in the following sections:
- Senior digital design Engineers
- Senior electrical engineers
- Senior Principal Electrical engineers
- Junior Electrical engineers
The average salary for an electrical engineer in Canada is $77,867 yearly.
- Mechanical Engineering Jobs in Canada 2023
As electrical engineers, mechanical engineering is one of the most wanted jobs in Canada.
- Aecon Group Inc.
- Barrel Co.
- Canadian National
These are the top mechanical company in Canada. These companies demand in their faculty.
- Design managers
- Design engineers
- Inventory Spare Part Coordinators
- Maintenance planners
The average salary of a mechanical engineer is $68,959 yearly.
- Biomedical Engineering Jobs in Canada 2023
Canada is presently in demand of biomedical engineers who can work with and expand medical technologies, bringing about this one of the top engineering fields to work in. Jobs in Biomedical Engineering are
- Biomedical Engineer
- Assistant Professor
- Medical Equipment Technologist
- Technical Officer
- Seasonal Instructor
The average pay for a Biomedical Engineer is $115,251 a year and $55 an hour in Canada.
- Civil Engineering Jobs in Canada 2023
The need for civil engineers has been regularly rising over the years to meet the need for engineers to fund plan, design, and manage new infrastructure projects, and to support the maintenance of aging structures. Upper Civil Engineering companies in Canada are
- PCL Construction
The most challenging Civil Engineering jobs in Canada are
- Intermediate Civil Engineer
- Civil Engineer Technologist
- QC Technician
- Site Department Project Manager
- Technical Sales Rep
The lowest salary of a Civil Engineer starts from $60,113 per year, while most experienced employees make up to $107,250 per year.
- Mining Engineering Jobs in Canada 2023
Mining engineering is opposite to a high aging population of workers, with increasing demand for work in Canada. The biggest Mining Companies are
- Nutrien Ltd.
- Revenue (TTM)
- Barrick Gold Corp.
- Teck Resources Ltd.
- First Quantum Minerals Ltd.
Following are the jobs available for worldwide candidates in mining engineering
- Mining Engineer
- Open Pit Mining Engineer
- Long-Rang Planner
The average salary series for a Mining Engineer is between $83,439 and $148,081.
- Geotechnical Engineering Jobs in Canada 2023
Geotechnical engineering has a huge demand for job growth in the future, while also undergoing a current deficiency of geotechnical engineers. These are the most famous companies in Canada that are working in Geotechnical Engineering.
- Golder Associates
- Amec Foster Wheeler
The most challenging jobs in Geotechnical Engineering in Canada are the following
- Geotechnical Engineer
- Geotechnical Engineering Technologist
- Material Technician
- Geotechnist- in- Training
- Engineering Intern
The average salary for a Geotechnical Engineer is $79,422 yearly in Canada. The maximum salary for a Geotechnical Engineer in Canada is $115,794 yearly.
- Software Engineering in Canada 2023
Software Engineering is one of the more widespread engineering fields in Canada. The highest companies of software engineering in Canada are
- Point Click Care
- TTT Studios
- Prodigy Game
International candidates can apply to these companies in the fields of
- Senior Software Engineer
- Software Business Analyst
- Software Development
- Java Department
- Network Engineer
The least salary starts at $75,939 per year, while most experienced workers make up to $135,000 per year.
International candidates can apply for engineering jobs in Canada by submitting an online application on the PEO website. Basic requirements with two years of experience in comparative engineering will be mentioned in the online application.
CHECK MORE: Scholarships In Canada 2023
2# Healthcare jobs in Canada 2023
Jobs in the healthcare sector of Canada are in the petition. There are higher vacancies for international candidates to work in Canada in the health care sector. A career in health care could be the way to an effective and satisfying career. Many companies are employed in Canada in the Health Care sector. The most widespread of them are
- Alberta Health Services
- Mc Kesson
- University Health Network
Canada is also providing job opportunities to international candidates in the health care sector and their details are following:
- Physiotherapist Jobs in Canada 2023
A physiotherapist works with patients who suffer from unsatisfactory mobility and deals with pain, disease, or injury. Salaries for physiotherapists are very rational from public to private practice, reaching from $57,000 to $96,000 per year.
- Occupational Therapist Jobs in Canada 2023
Occupational therapists aid people with injuries or physical challenges with everyday living. The standard salary for occupational therapists is $48,963 yearly.
- Dental Hygienist Jobs in Canada 2023
Dental Hygienists provide dental hygiene treatment and services aimed to expand oral health. In Canadian hospitals and clinics, dental hygiene specialists are providing dental services and earn an attractive amount of income. They generally work in dentist offices, and health clinics or they are self-employed. The average salary of Dental Hygienists is $77,670 yearly.
- Registered Nurses (RN) Jobs in Canada 2023
Registered Nurses (RN) provide nursing attention to patients, provide health education programs and deliver consultative duties regarding nursing practices. The salary of a Registered Nurse (NR) is $36 hourly.
- Nurse Practitioners Jobs in Canada 2023
Nurse practitioners fall under the sector of allied primary health practitioners and deliver primary health care and treatment in conjunction with physicians and in association with other health professionals. The average salary of a Nurse Practitioner is $ 117,670 yearly.
International candidates can apply for a healthcare job in Canada through the healthcare Recruitment Agency. Chris Talbot is one of the top healthcare agencies which brings many jobs for strangers.
CHECK MORE: Ireland Government Scholarships 2023
3# Canadian Construction Jobs in Canada 2023
Construction employees are highly demanded in most provinces across Canada. And the vast need for construction workers will not go away anytime soon since Canada is in constant national development. Many famous construction companies are working in Canada as:
- Turner Construction Company
- Euro Canadian Construction Corp.
- Graham Construction & Engineering Inc.
- Ryan Murphy Construction Inc.
- MGI Construction Corp.
In Canada, the following descriptions are highly available in construction.
- Engineer in Training (EIT) Canada Jobs 2023
Once your engineering transcripts have been accepted by the Canadian engineering body, you may take this designation. The average engineer (EIT) income in Canada is $58,000 yearly.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Canadian Jobs 2023
Gaining a Project Manager Professional (PMP) is supposed a more appropriate global designation for project management professionals. The average salary of a project management professional is $78206 yearly in Canada.
- Chartered Member (MRICS) Canadian Jobs 2023
Exclusively for Quantity Surveyors and Building Surveyors. An MRICS selection is familiar across Canada. The average salary of MRICS is $88,437 yearly in Canada.
- Professional Quantity Surveyors (POS) 2023
A Canadian designation like MRICS was published to Quantity Surveyors by the Canadian Association of Consulting Quantity Surveyors (CACQS). The average salary of POS in Canada is $99,874 yearly.
If the candidate is not a Canadian resident then there is needed a work permit to work in Canada. So first of all, international candidates will apply for a work permit from IRCC. After getting a work permit, a candidate can apply for a construction job in Canada.
CHECK MORE: Walmart Summer Internships 2022-23
4# Banking Jobs In Canada 2023
There are six big banks in Canada that offer different designation jobs for outsiders:
- Royal Bank
- The Bank of Montreal
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
- The Bank of Nova Scotia
- Toronto- Dominion Bank
- National Bank of Canada
There are many designations required for international candidates to work at Canadian Banks such as
- Customer Care Advisor
- Personal Banker
- KYC Manager
- Junior Designer
- Investment & Personal Banking Specialist
Canadian Bank gives Attractive salaries to their employers. Every designation has its own salary. For examples:
- The salary of a Human Resources Assistant is about $55,543 to $60,130 yearly.
- Finance Agent takes $3,723 to $4,559 monthly.
It is simple to apply for International candidates in Canadian Banks, First of all, the candidate opens the home page of any bank. There will be an choice of “Careers” or “Job Opportunities”, Click on it and follow the directions.
CHECK MORE: Scholarships In Turkey 2023
5# Canadian Government Jobs 2023
Canada bids on many Government jobs for international applicants. These are the following:
- Transport Sector Job
- Job in Health Care
- Canadian Banking Jobs
- Canadian Police Job
- Canadian Fire Fighters Job
There are different titles in different sectors of government jobs.
- The transport sector offers drivers
- The Health Care sector demand Doctors and nurses
- Canadian bank strains Customer Care Advisor, KYC manager, etc.
- Canadian Police officer’s job for Police Officers
- The teaching Sector offers jobs for Professors, heads of institutes, Principals, and School level Teachers.
- The minimum salary of a driver is $65,000 and the maximum salary is about $90,000 yearly.
- The average salary of a Doctor in Canada is $172,500 yearly.
- The salary of a Finance Agent in a Canadian Bank is $3,723 to $4,559 monthly.
- Canadian Army gives $35,820 to $62,424 yearly.
- The average School Teacher salary in Canada is $46,759 yearly.
To apply for a government job in Canada, go to the official Canadian government website and search for the job and fill online application and submit it to the Canadian government.
CHECK MORE: Scholarships In Singapore 2023
6# Aviation Jobs In Canada 2023
The Canadian Aviation Industry plays a vast part in the Canadian economy. The highest Aviation lines in Canada are following
- Adair Aviation
- Adler Aviation
- Air Canad
- Air Inuit
- Air Spray
Canadian Aviation offers many jobs at diverse designations such as:
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineers
- Screening officers
- Crew Scheduler
- Aircraft Tow Operator
- Traveler support Agent
Canadian Aviation gives handsome salaries to employees.
- The salary of a Screening Officer is $18.93 to $21.52 hourly.
- The average salary of an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer is $60,450 yearly.
- The National Average salary of a Crew Scheduler is $44,275 yearly.
- The salary of a Flight Attendant in Canada is $45,533 yearly.
International candidates can apply by searching online advertisements and submitting online applications for designations in Canadian Aviation.
CHECK MORE: Fully Funded Scholarships In Canada 2023
#7 IT Jobs In Canada 2023
There are many Canadian IT companies that offer many jobs in different designations for international candidates. These companies are following
- Yardstick Technologies Inc.
- Delta Corp.
- Peco Consulting
Stated companies are those whose rating is about 5 stars. These companies present many IT jobs such as
- IT customer service specialist
- Vice President of information technology
- Service Desk Technology System
- IT Analyst I
- Information Technology System Administrator
Some salaries of different designations are stated below
- The estimated pay of a Vice President of Information Technology is $197,571 per year.
- The average service desk technician’s salary in Canada is about $54,395 yearly.
- The average salary of an IT Intern is $57,024 yearly.
International candidates can not apply directly for IT jobs in Canada. First of all, a skilled employee can smear for PR through Express Entry such as the Federal Skilled Worker program. After that apply as a momentary resident on a work permit. After getting a work permit global candidates can apply for IT jobs in Canada.
CHECK MORE: Melbourne University Scholarships 2023
#8 Drivers Jobs In Canada 2023
There are many companies in Canada that petition drivers from foreign countries. These companies are the following:
- J&R Transport Inc.
- Paige Logistic Ltd.
- N&N Logistics Inc.
These Canadian companies demand diverse drivers for diverse vehicles such as
- Cranes driver
- Bus driver
- Heavy Machine Drivers
There are diverse Cranes driver jobs in Canada. It contains
- Materials Truck Driver Crane Operator,
- Warehouse Crane Operator
- Class 1 Driver
- Crane Service Technician Drivers
The minimum salary of a Truck Driver is $18 hourly and the maximum salary is $55 hourly. Bus Driver Works in Canada are following
- School Bus Driver
- Handydart Bus Driver
- Shuttle Bus Driver
- Transit Bus Driver
- Charter Bus Driver
As there is variability among bus drivers, so, their salary is different in Canada. The lowest and most extreme salary for bus drivers in Canada is $20.17 to $36.28 hourly.
Canada also presents jobs for Heavy Machine drivers such as
- Driver / Furniture Mover
- Class 1 driver
- Driver Heavy Truck
- WPG- Driver Helper
- Truck Driver
The minimum salary for Heavy Machine Driver is $20 hourly and the maximum salary is $50 hourly in Canada. International candidates can apply for a driver’s job in Canada through Foltz Trucking company online. Driver requirements contain two years of driving experience.
CHECK MORE: Fulbright Scholarships For International 2023
#9 Canadian Law Jobs 2023
Foreign-trained lawyers can also be approved to practice law in any Canadian province. The highest law firms working in Canada are
- Borden Ladner Gervais LLP.
- Gowling Lafleur Henderson LLP.
- Fasken LLP.
- Norton Rose Fulbright LLP.
- Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP.
These Canadian law firms demand layers in many descriptions as;
- Law Clerk
- Legal assistants
- Research assistants
- Law professors
Canadian Law firms offer attractive salaries in every designation. Salaries of some designations are stated below
- The salary of a Clerk is about $39,000 per entry-level and $65,000 yearly for experienced.
- The average salary of a Legal Assistant is $45,863 yearly.
- The salary of a Law Professor in Canada is $190,962 yearly.
- The salary of a Paralegal Instructor is about $61,485 yearly.
- The average salary of a Legal Writer is about $62,295 yearly.
To start a Law job in Canada international candidates must have a law degree and apply through the procedure required by the National Committee on Accreditation.
CHECK MORE: European Union Scholarships 2023
10# Canadian Insurance Jobs 2023
Canadian Insurance companies Play a very vital role in the economy of Canada. The popular Insurance companies in Canada are;
- Assumption Life
- Blue Cross
- BMO Life Insurance Company
- Canada Life Insurance Company
There are almost five highest insurance designations in the Canadian insurance companies.
- Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU)
- Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC)
- Certified Risk Manager (CRM)
- Associate in Risk Management (ARM)
- Associate in General Insurance (AINS)
Canadian Insurance companies give attractive salaries to their workers. The average salary of a Canadian Insurance Agent is about $47,500 yearly. Every description has its related salary such as
- The estimated salary of CPCU is $69,066 per year.
- The estimated pay of CIC is $45,032 yearly. Furthermore, the most experienced worker gets almost $170,113 yearly.
- The average salary of ARM in Canada is $66,064 yearly.
- Canadian Insurance Company pays almost $64,682 yearly salary to AINS workers.
There is a proper way by which International candidates can apply for any designation in a required insurance company. First of all, update your CV and submit an online application for the wanted designation. Make sure that your qualification must be appropriate for the desired job otherwise you will be rejected.
CHECK MORE: Sweden Scholarships Without IELTS 2023
11# Canadian Tourism Jobs 2023
Tourism plays a valued role in the Canadian economy. It is generating a value of $104.9 billion in tourism expenditures. It supports around 1 in 10 jobs in communities across Canada and contributes to approximately $43.5 billion in Gross Domestic Product.
Tourist attractions of Canada
The best spaces to visit in Canada are;
- Nigeria Falls
- Banff National Park
Canada’s tourism sector is built up of five distinct but applicable industry groups: housing, food and drink services, relaxation and entertainment, transportation, and travel services. In Canada, tourism jobs are also available for international candidates. Some related jobs and their salary are stated below.
- Production Employer jobs with a salary of $31.31 hourly.
- Remote travel consultant jobs with a salary of $17.20 hourly.
- Food and Beverage server job with a salary of $15.75 an hourly.
- Tourism development assistant jobs with a salary of $23 to $25 an hourly.
- Customer service Associate jobs with a salary of $15 an hourly.
First of all international candidates needs to apply for a work permit from the Canadian visa office then the candidate needs to get a tourism job offer from a Canadian employer. Now global candidates can apply for the desired job.
CHECK MORE: Fully Funded Scholarships Without IELTS 2023
12# Hoteling Jobs In Canada
Numerous luxury 5-Star Hotels recruit thousands of staff every year in Canada. They offer many jobs for global people. Some luxury Canadian 5 Star hotels are stated below;
- Blue Horizon Hotel
- M Montreal Hotel
- Le Square Philips Hotel and Suites
- Hotel Le Soliel by Executive Hotels
- Hotel BLU
These Canadian hotels give every capability to guests. Many workers are required to clean and concoct food in these hotels. So, many jobs are offered by 5 Star hotels for international candidates. Some terms are required for 5 Star hotels which are given below:
- Magasinier/Store keeper
- Bell Attendant
- Guestroom Attendant
The minimum salary of workers in 5 Star hotels in Canada is $39,975 yearly and the maximum salary is $45,351 yearly.
VISIT FOR MORE: SCHOLARSHIPHITHER.COM
VISIT: OFFICIAL SITE