Asian Development Bank ADB Japan Scholarship 2024: A Fully Funded Opportunity for Postgraduate Students
The Japanese government has announced the Asian Development Bank (ADB) Japan Scholarships for 2024. This prestigious scholarship is available for postgraduate students who want to pursue their studies in different universities in Japan. The scholarship program aims to support students from various development-related fields such as economics, management, science and technology.
The ADB scholarship program is a fully funded opportunity that offers various financial benefits to successful applicants. The scholarship covers full tuition fees, monthly maintenance allowance (including housing), books and instructional materials expenditures, paid medical assurance, and free airfare expense funds for students. Additionally, students enrolled in research programs will receive an extra allowance to cover all their research expenditures.
Subjects Available for ADB Scholarships: Science and Technology, Economics, Business, and Management
To be eligible for the ADB scholarship program, students must choose their subject from a specific list of fields. The available subjects include science and technology (such as agriculture, engineering, genetics, and health) and economics, business, and management (including accounting, finance, and social sciences).
If you want to join the ADB scholarship program for the 2024-25 academic year, you must submit your application now. This is a great opportunity to receive financial support for your postgraduate studies and contribute to social and economic development. ADB is committed to offer loans, &technical assistance, &grants and equity investments to promote prosperity and eradicate poverty around the world.
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) provides scholarships to international students who are citizens of ADB borrowing member countries and Japan Official Development Assistance. The scholarships are awarded to students who wish to pursue postgraduate studies in fields that are considered a priority for development in their respective countries. Here is everything you need to know about ADB scholarships.
Eligibility Criteria for ADB Japan Scholarship
To be eligible for an ADB Japan Scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a citizen of one of the eligible ADB borrowing member countries or Japan Official Development Assistance
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with higher academic record.
- You Have at least 2-years of full-time professional work experience after a university degree.
- Age should be less than 35 years at the time of application.
- Not be an employee of ADB or ADB-JSP partner institutions
- Subject Areas Available for ADB Japan Scholarship
The ADB Japan Scholarship are available for postgraduate studies in the following subject areas:
- Science and Technology: Agriculture, Biological Science, Computer Science and Technology: Agriculture, Biological
- Sciences, Computer Science, Energy, Engineering, Environment, Forestry, Genetics, and Health.
- Economics, Business and Management: Accounting, Business Administration/Management, Commerce, E-Business,
- Entrepreneurship, Economics, Finance, International Cooperation, and Social Sciences.
- Law and Public Policy: International Business Law, International Environmental Law, Policy Studies, Political Science,
- Public Administration, and Public Policy.
Students who are citizens of the following ADB borrowing member countries and Japan Official Development Assistance are eligible to apply for an ADB Japan Scholarship:
- Cook Islands
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Marshall Islands
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- Viet Nam
The ADB Japan Scholarship are a great opportunity for students who wish to pursue postgraduate studies in fields that are considered a priority for development in their countries. As an eligible candidate, you can choose from a wide range of subject areas and apply to any of the 25 participating institutions. Ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria and submit a strong application to increase your chances of receiving the scholarship.