The Abu Dhabi University Scholarships fully funded 2022 are now open for international students. Applicants can apply in the United Arab Emirates for this scholarship. Abu Dhabi University Scholarships fully funded 2022 is open for students from all over the world every one can apply for this from anywhere from earth. Undergraduate, Post Graduate and PhD degrees are available for this golden Abu Dhabi University Scholarship . The students who want to set their career in UAE and get good education they must be apply for this great opportunity and fulfill their dreams. The university has four campuses all over the UAE. Candidates from globally can apply on this fully funded scholarship and get good rewards they apply in session 2021,2022.
You Can Apply Here
Almost in all academic fields and majors Abu Dhabi University offers scholarships for international students. they included Bachelor’s degrees four years programme, post graduate (Masters) two years and they included PhDs four years. all your expenses covers by the scholarship. This includes with your all tuition fee and also your living expenses.
The University of Abu Dhabi was founded in 2003. Currently, this university has more than 8,999 students from all over the world.
Details of Scholarship
Details Abu Dhabi University Scholarships Fully Funded 2022:
- University: Abu Dhabi University
- Degree level: Bachelors, Masters, Doctoral
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: United Arab Emirates
- Last Date: 17 February 2022.
Also Read: Fully Funded Scholarship in 2022
Benefits Abu Dhabi University Scholarships fully funded 2022 and types :
The details given below of each type of international scholarship:
The spotters international students are beneficiary of the H.H. Sheikh Hamadan Bin Zayden Scholarship:
This scholarship covers 100% of your tuition fee, academy fee, living expenses and all your transport and also your health expenses.
Chairman’s Scholarship For Globally students:
This scholarship covers 100% of your tuition fee, academy fee, living expenses and all your transport and also your health expense
Scholarships for UAE nationals and GCC students only:
Waiver of tuition fees: 20% to 60%. the Gulf Cooperation Council Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Bahrain, and Oman comprise .
Scholarships for international students:
Students at Abu Dhabi University are 30% covers from this scholarship.
Scholarships for athletes:
Waiver of 20% on tuition fees for continuing students at Abu Dhabi University.
Alumni Scholarship 2022:
This scholarship in the Abu Dhabi University includes 25% of your tuition fee .
Merit-Based Graduate Scholarship:
A 30% tuition fee waiver is available to applicants with a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of at least 3.5 (or equivalent) pursuing their postgraduate studies at Abu Dhabi University.
About Abu Dhabi University Scholarship:
Abu Dhabi University seeking brilliant students from all over the world and get their interest in this university and motivated them to pursue their educational goals in this university.
The Scholarships are valid until your 4 years degrees programme.
In order to apply for a scholarship, a unique student ID number must b required and a student must be officially admitted to ADU.
Log in into a university account with a section on Financial Aid and Scholarships requires an ID number of a student who apply for this.
The university has already processed student information, including academic records, so if any scholarships suites on students they provide on the main page.
Every student can apply online on this scholarship who qualifies for this.
Available Study Fields:
There are many scholarships available for international students and also for nationals of UAE.
Bachelor, Master & Doctoral Programs:
- Application form completed online
- A certified copy of the degree certificate
- Transcripts of official speeches
- A passport-sized photo with a white background
- Passport copy that is valid
- IELTS score needed for this is 5.0 bands and also you can apply with this IBT TOEFL (61) or ITP 500
- In Condition of UAE nationals they are all eligible for this.
- If you want to study in bachelors degree programme you must have study diploma .
- students must contains 2.4 CGPA from 4.0 scale in bachelors degree to get admission in masters.
- To apply for a PhD, CGPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale must needed in master’s.
- 2 years of full-time experience must needed only for PhDs.
- All scholarship types have different eligibility criteria. For more information, Click Here
- Last date to apply for newly admission is 17 January 2022
- First class starts from 22 February 2022
- You can pay tution fee until 20 January 2022
How to Apply for Abu Dhabi University Scholarships?
Online applications are accepted. Visit the Abu Dhabi University application portal. Here is link you can apply from here: