Admissions are now open for UST Scholarships 2023-2024 South Korea. It’s a greatly known academic allowance from South Korea. It’s among 100 universities all over the world as it is fully funded. The deadline for online application is February 2023.
Coverage Plan UST Scholarships 2023-2024 South Korea :
It is a monthly allowance to ensure student must pay attention to their study and research work. The grants for the UST scholarships of the session 2023-24 in South Korea are:
- Living expenses
- Tutoring and guidance
|Doctoral Course Stipend||At least 1.6 USD per month|
|Master’s course stipend||1.2 USD per month at least|
UST scholarships 2023 Applicant Eligibility Criteria:
- Students with a Master’s degree or if they are undergraduates can get this scholarship according to the given mentioned criteria.
- An acceptance letter is required from any professor at UST, as at least 2 online recommended letters from their prior study, student’s study plan, and research sample, IELTS is not needed but a CV/intent letter and motivation letter is necessary!
- Doctoral students must give their Master’s degree with an acceptance letter, recommendation letters at least 2 but online, a research proposal, no need for an IELTS exam, and other necessary documents.
How to Apply for UST Scholarships?
- If you want to study in South Korea UST it’s the best chance to avail yourself. UST is giving a handsome amount of stipend of US $1600+ monthly, with no charges for education, air traveling packages, and living expenditures.
- Here is the list of documents that must be scanned and are required in hard copies:
- Results by the higher education ministry of your country
- 2 online recommendations by professors
- Study plan/research proposal
- IELTS not needed
- Acceptance letter from any professor at UST.
- If you have done this all, create an account, give the details asked in the form, submit the fee online and submit your application and wait for your interview call.
Do you need IELTS for the UST South Korean Scholarship?
- IELTS is not needed for the South Korean UST scholarships for the year 2023-24. Foreign students can submit the needed documents and their completed degree but it must be in English. Any substitute for IELTS is also acceptable.
UST Scholarships in South Korea Application Deadline: February 2023
- The deadline for the application that is fully funded UST Scholarships in South Korea is 1st February 2023 for the session 2023-24.